Big truth revealed

It was late night suddenly a chariot came in front of Adhirath's house and someone knocked on the door.

Adhirath, 'Who came at this hour?'

Radha, 'Don't open the door, maybe it's a thief or decoit.'

Shon, 'Maa, no one will dare to come to Maharathi Karna's house with bad intention. Maybe someone needs our help.'

Adhirath opened the door and was stunned to see Krishna and Kunti in front of them

Adhirath, 'Dwarkadhish, Rajmata Kunti....you...at this hour...What happened? Please come inside.'

Krishna, 'Shreeman Adhirath, we need your help. Where is Karna?'

Karna, 'Keshav, Rajmata What happened? You at this hour? Is everything okay in Dwarka?'

Krishna, 'Karna there is a huge problem in Indraprastha.' Then he explained everything to Karna.

Kunti, 'Karna , please I know you can use the Sanjivani mantra. Please protect my sons.'

Karna (in mind), 'Today you need my help so you came running at this hour. Of course...it is about your legitimate son's life. But what about me?'

Karna, 'Rajmata, I cannot use it without my Guru's consent and Guru Shukracharya is busy in penance in Himalaya. I cannot ask him now.'

Kunti crying, 'Karna please, I know whenever someone asks for your help, you never let them go empty-handed. You always help others. So please help this helpless mother.'

Karna, 'Rajmata, I cannot go against my Guru's wishes. If I use it without his permission the mantra will never work and I will die.'

Radha sadly, 'Rajmata, I understand your pain but Karna cannot do anything today. And you are Kshtiryas, you should not ask for help from Sutas like us.'

Radha was still angry at Pandavas for their insults at Karna.

Krishna. 'But Karna I know Guru Shukracharya came here before his journey to Himalaya. Did he give you any specific permission?'

Karna understood what Krishna was trying to do. He said, 'Gurudev told me to use it only on my blood relative or direct family, I mean my adopted family. So I am sorry Rajmata, I cannot save your sons.'

Kunti shouted, 'But Karna, they are your family too.'

Krishna smiled sadly, 'Bua, I think you are very stressed and I am sorry for everything. But he is not your family.'

Karna in mind, 'Let's see mother if you can speak the truth today or not. Let's see how much you love your legitimate sons?'

Kunti, 'Please Karna, they are your family. I AM YOUR BIRTH MOTHER. I AM THE ONE WHO BEARS YOU IN MY WOMB.'

As if the lightning struck the house. 

Shon, 'What..what did you say?'

Roopmati, 'But father and mother found him in the bank of the river.'

Kunti sobbing. 'Karna I am the helpless mother who left you in the river. Please Karna, I am speaking the truth. But don't waste time now. save your brothers.'

Karna did not say anything. He just entered into his room to get a shawl and wrapped around his upper body and then asked Vasudeb to take him to Indraprastha.

Karna, 'Radhama, Pitashri, Don't worry. I will return tomorrow.'

Before they could say anything Karna left with Krishna and Kunti.

Indraprastha

Karna came to the room where all the princes were laid. They fainted due to the effect of the poison. Karna asked all the other persons to leave. Then he stood near their bed and chanted the mantra. Slowly the effect of the poison was diminished. Then he came out and informed Krishna, 'Keshav, they are out of danger now. But they will need rest for few more days. Take care of them.' Saying that he was leaving but Krishna stopped him, 'Karna, Don't you want to meet your brothers or sister in-laws?'