Birth of new God and Goddess

Krishna shouted, 'Karna, I think now it's time for you to know the second part of the prophecy. The time has come, when the God of Dharmyudh and Goddess of Balance will accept their Divinity. Now only you two can save the universe.'

Karna, 'Pravu please tell me how can I save everyone.'

Krishna, 'There was a second part of the prophecy. In absence of Suryadev a person, who is mortal and a Dev, who has something evil but pure, who has both sins and purity within himself, who has Surya's radiance, Sangya's strength and Chaya's loyalty and is an Ardhang of a woman who did not born from a father or a mother is going to be the one who can sit on Lord Surya's place and spread his holy light to every corner of the world, only then the Devs and all positive energies will come back. Only that person and the Swyamvu woman will not be affected by the eclipse. But both the man and woman shall have the power from birth not acquired by tapasya. Karna it was all predestined, that's why your mother wanted to have a son with similar power like Suryadev. She went for Tapasya to get a son with strength, purity, loyalty and balance. Otherwise you will just be a normal dev. While Avni you are Swyambhu, you had born from Devi Prithvi's power without a father or mother. Both of you are each other's strength and unknowingly Avni you became Karna's shield during this time. So now both of you shall bring your divine powers and became the Dev and Devi you are destined to be.'

Both Karna and Avni closed their eyes. They concentrated to summon their inner powers. While the entire atmosphere was in disarray. The volcanoes erupted, an earthquake shook the entire Aryavart. Even Kailash also started shaking. Both Mahadev and Devi Parvati used their Yogic power to stabilize Kailash and the surroundings. In Brahmmalok, all sages including Saptarshis realized that all their sacred knowledge was fading from their minds. 

On earth, Dwarka was shaking very badly. Everyone realized that it was the end. Suddenly they saw a bright light which was so intense that everyone closed their eyes. After some time they opened their eyes and saw two bright lights, one was golden like rays of sun and other was blue like the ocean were present side by side on the roof of the palace. Then the lights dimmed and they saw two divine persons standing there. Their aura radiates immense strength and purity. The Dwarka and Hastinapur Royals watched them in awe and then realized that they were none other than Karna and Avni but in a completely different look. 

Karna stood there with a bright golden aura around him. If someone said that he was handsome before but now there was nothing to compare his look. On one hand he looked like a strong, powerful Dev whose aura could only be matched with Tridevs in their eternal form while he also had a calm and gentle aura which gave everyone a sense of peace and safety. He wore a red Dhoti with Golden Angvastra. He had a crown with nine gems engraved on it and his entire body was covered with gold jewelleries. He was taller like the Devs with dark hairs and big lotus-shaped amber-colored eyes. His well build body could put any warrior into shame.

Avni was no less than him. Her aura and beauty could only be compared with the Tridevis. There was a strong but controlled aura around her as if she was controlling immense strength in her. She wore blue and green drees with gold jewelleries. She also had a crown with seven blue stones (representing the seas), numerous pearls (representing the rivers and water bodies), many green emeralds (representing forests) and had numerous other gemstones. Her long hairs are darker than the night sky itself while the color of her eyes were brown. 

Seeing them Krishna cried, 'All hail to Surya- Sangya putra Dev Vasusen, the God of war. All hail to the God of Balancer of Navgrahas. Praise the Yuvraj of Suryalok, savior of the universe, Avnibhallav Dev Adhavan.'

They also cried, 'All hail to Prithvikumari Devi Avantika, the goddess of Balance and control. All hail to the Goddess of protection. Praise the Yuvrani of Suryalok, savior of the universe, Vasusen Patni Devi Vrushali, who gives happiness to all.'