Dice game (I)

In the evening when all the royalties were enjoying themselves and chatting in the royal court of Hastinapur, as per the plan, Shakuni invited Yudhishtir for a friendly dice game.

Shakuni, 'Samrat, why don't we play a game of dice. I heard that you like this game very much. So what's say? Let's have a friendly match. You vs my nephew.'

Duryodhana, 'But mamashri I don't know the game.'

Shakuni, 'Don't worry bhanje. I will be your representative. What say Dharmraj?'

Yudhishtir, 'sure Mamashri, I love this game. Let's begin.'

Bheesm, 'Gandharraj, why do you want to play dice with Yudhistir?'

Dhritarashtra, 'Come on Tatshri, you are behaving as if Shakuni is asking for a duel. It's just a friendly match. And you, Vidur, Dronacharya are here. So you can be the judge that no one can cheat.'

Vidur (in mind), 'I am having a very bad feeling. Oh God please help us.'

Krishna on the battlefield was tensed.

Bheesm, 'Okay, but first set the rules.

1. Each party can stake the things which are important or priceless to him or he is proud of that thing. 

2. Each party should stake possessions of equal value to each other.

3. If anyone wants to finish the game they can do it at any time.

4. Royal women are not allowed to present at the court during the game.

5. Once lost the losing party will have no right on the thing they staked.

Shakuni and Yudhistir both agreed to the terms. 

Then the most dangerous game began. Shakuni looked at the dices thinking, 'Father, for many years I trapped your soul in this dices, just to take revenge. Today the game of destruction begins.'

Shakuni started rolling the dices. In the first few rounds he knowingly lost so that no one could suspect him. This loss of his encouraged Yudhishtir and his brothers. Bheem even taunted Shakuni saying, 'Mamashri, I heard that you were undefeatable in this game. But I  think people exaggerated about your talent.'

Shakuni feigning sadness, 'I know Bheem. Maybe today is not my day. Dharmraj, you are very talented.'

Sometimes Devas also fell for sweet flattering words and did mistakes, here Yudhistir was just a human. Trapped by Shakuni's sugar-coated praises, he continued the game. His brothers also encouraged him.

Then the game changed. Yudhistir started losing the game. At first, he lost expensive jewelry and gold coins. After each round, Shakuni encouraged him to play more to win back the money. Yudhishtir also continued that. Sahadev sensed the upcoming danger, so he asked Yudhistir not to continue but Shakuni told him, 'Come on nephew....are you the mighty Kshatriyas got scared just by losing a few rounds. Come on Dharmaraj...I don't know you guys are so cowards.'

Dusshasshan, 'Mamashri, I think they are not that brave as they portrayed themselves.'

The Pandavas blinded by their ego continued the game. Then Yudhishtir lost all of his possessions, so he decided to stake on Indraprastha. 

Bheesm, 'So that's your plan Shakuni. Trying to snatch their kingdom away. I know that it's all your conspiracy.'

Dhritarashtra, 'Tatshri, you are falsely accusing my brother-in-law. Are the Pandavas little kids from whom he is snatching away their toys? They are grown warriors. If Yudhishtir wants to stake his kingdom then what's the problem?'