Mahayudh (II)

Asur camp, nighttime

Bhyankarasur, 'I am not going to leave Karna. He killed my son.'

Shakuni, 'Maharaj don't get upset, we need to find out a way to somehow remove Karna, Avni and Krishna from the battlefield. Rest we can manage.'

 Biralakkho, 'You are saying as if removing them so easy? They are the powerful Gods, we cannot defeat them so easily.'

Trikonasur, 'We have to make a strong Vyuh tomorrow, we need to capture them. It will break their soldiers' confidence.'

Aswatthama, 'I have an idea, we will attack the Pandavas and other warriors to keep them busy and separate them from Karna and Avni. Then you Asurs shall surround them and capture them.'

Biralakkho, 'Yes, that is a good idea.'

Morning, Kurukshetra,

Both the group of soldiers again faced each other. Karna prepared a 'Kumbhir Vyuh' while the Asurs made Ardha Chandra Vyuh. Both the parties fought valiantly. As per plan Dusshasshan and Aswatthama tried to separate Karna-Krishna and Avni from the rest. Asiloma, a senapati of Bhyankarasur fought with Karna while Biralakkho attacked Avantika. 

In the meantime, Dusshasshan and Aswatthama attacked Pandavas and the rest Kauravas. Duryodhana came in front of Aswatthama.

Duryodhana, 'I considered you as my friend once, but now I realized that a snake-like you can never be faithful to any relationship. You betrayed your own father and mother, you betrayed your kingdom. Today I am going to release you from your sinful life.'

Aswatthama, 'You are a useless friend. I thought you can be the emperor of the entire Aryavart and I can have a big kingdom. I helped you to achieve your dream to be the Digvijayee by entrapping Karna. But to you that bastard brother of yours is more important to you than your own blood relatives. Today I am going to kill you.'

Both of them fought valiantly. Aswatthama used many celestial arrows but Duryodhana defected them with his mace and attacked Aswatthama. Aswatthama took out his sword and both of them fought. Dury was clearly having an upper hand. Today he was enraged and wanted to take revenge from Aswatthama for his treachery. Seeing enraged Dury Aswatthama realized that it would not be easy to face him today. So he use Dhumrashar and created smoke all over. Taking cover under the veil of smoke, Aswatthama ran away.

While Dusshasshan came in front of Bheem suddenly. Bheem roared, 'Dusshasshan, today no one in this universe can save you from me.'

Bheem jumped from his chariot with his mace. Both Dusshasshna and Bheem fought. Dusshasshan understood that today he could not protect himself from Bheem. He tried to run towards his camp but Bheem ran behind him and caught him by his hair. Bheem dragged him towards their camp. Seeing this some of the soldiers and warriors tried to free Dusshasshan but today destiny had some other plans. Abhimanyu, Bhabhrivahan and Ghatatkach saw Bheem with Dusshsshan and they surrounded them separating them from the Kaurava soldiers. Bhatotkach killed many soldiers with his club while Bhabrubahan and Abhimanyu launched Agneyastra, Varunvaan, Pavanvaan etc to kill the Kaurava brothers who tried to free Dusshasshan.

Karna's camp,

Draupadi, Kunti, Gandhari and Radha were sitting on the camp. While all other women were staying at Dwarka, these four ladies were adamant to come to the battleground. Suddenly they heard a commotion outside and came out. They saw ( heard for Gandhari)  that Bheem was dragging Dusshasshan towards them. Draupadi remembered how Dusshasshan dragged her to the court. She was also bleeding then, She also screamed for help as Dusshasshas was screaming today, but no one helped her. Bheem dragged Dusshashan and threw him on Draupadi's feet.

Draupadi, 'Panchai, he is the one who insulted you most, he is the one who cast an evil eye to our Bhabishri, now he is here in front of you. Now you decide what to do to him.'

Kunti, 'Putra, please don't do this, not at least in front of Jiji Gandhari.'

Dusshasshan, 'Mata please help me.'

Gandhari, 'No putra Bheem, if you think me as your Mata, then give him such a gruesome punishment that in future any man will think twice before touching a woman without her consent. Dusshasshan, you are dead to me. The day you molested a girl's honor, from that day you are no longer my son. I made a mistake that did not teach you to respect women or punish you on time. Today I am going to rectify that. Bheem, go ahead and fulfill your promise that you made on the day of Dyut sabha.'

Beem started beating Dusshasshan brutally. He then as per his promise ripped his right arm, then he tore open his chest. All the ladies closed their eyes and Gandhari closed her ears. Bheem took a handful of blood and washed Draupadi's hair with his hot blood.

Seeing this scene many fainted but the soldiers' from Karna's side rejoiced.

While in the battleground, Karn and Avni fought with the Asurs. The Asurs tried to surround them but Arjun and Pradyumna came there and they also fought. Avni attacked Birallakkho with her Trishul. Biralakkho attacked her with a spear and the clash of these two titans shook the entire universe. Biralakkho charged with his spear but Avni's protective shield blocked all attacks. Her mighty lion roared and charged to the Asur soldiers while Karna and Asiloma dueled. Asiloma also tried to use Sahbdvaan and create a strong sound that could kill anyone but Lord Hanuman who resided above Karna's chariot absorbed all the negative energies.  Karna summoned Varghav astra to counter his celestial weapons and it killed Asiloma. 

While Avni's duel with Birallkkho was getting intense, Biralakkho was happy that no Devs or Devis who were worshipped at his time of boon could kill him. But when he came to know that Avantika was a Goddess who accepted her power now, he was scared. He tried all his tricks to defeat Avantika but failed. Atlast Avantika used 'Shaktishul' and killed him. 

In Kailash

Mahadev, 'Overconfidence is always fatal. I asked all the sons of Bhayankarasur to choose their words properly. They thought that as all DEvs were worshipped so no one could defeat him. Now I want to know how Trikonasur is going to die. His condition was a bit tricky.'

Devi parvati, 'What was his Book swami?'

Mahadev, 'You will know devi. Just wait and watch.'

Kurukshetra,

Trikonasur, 'That Karna and Avni killed by two brothers but they will not be able to kill me. I have a boon that no immortal or mortals in a male, female or eunach form can kill me. Every entity is either male, female or eunach. So I am protected from Karna and AVni or any other warrior. Now I need to do something and without any further loss, I can kill those humans and take over Dwarka.'

In Pandavas camp,

After the war when everyone returned they saw Dusshasshan's body. Yudhistir tried to console Gandhari and Meenakshi who came after getting the news from Dwarka. But Meenakshi firmly said, 'Bhrata, the man who did not respect his wife and disrespect other women is long dead to me. I considered myself the widow that day, when he molested Draupadi Jiji and betrayed Bhrata Karna. I know bhrata Duryodhana was also a part of it but at least he redeemed himself. But Dusshsshan even betrayed his own father and tried to kill his own brother. I am happy that Bhrata Bheem gave him the fitting punishment.'

Gandhari, 'The lamp which had a chance to burn your house should be extinguished beforehand. That man was dark spot in the name of humanity. I only have four sons, Karna, Duryodhana, Vikarna and Yuyutsu. And I am proud of them.'