Who is Karna's soulmate?

The next day Karna went to Hastinapur Palace. Duryodhana was ecstatic that Karana forgave him. Both Dhritarashtra and Gandhari welcomed him, Dhritarashtra was so happy that he praised Karna in front of all ministers and wanted to give him rewards. But Karna politely declined saying, 'No Maharaj, what I did there it was to help my friends. Vasudev and Duryodhana both are my friends. It is my duty to help them. And I don't need any reward for that.'

'Absolutely true,' said Krishna, He also came to meet Dhritarashtra after appointing Sahadev, son of Jarasandh as a governor of Magadha. Sahadev was a good person and he was ready to make an alliance with Hastinapur and Dwarka. So Krishna came to Hastinapur to have a discussion with the ministers about the treaties with Magadha. Krishna also praised Karna. He told everyone how Karna made a plan to distract Jarasandha's soldiers and then defeated Jarasandha in the combat. Hearing the description everyone was stunned.

Karna, 'But Keshav the credit goes to you only. If you did not inform me about Jarasandha's birth secret and during the fight if you did not give me the hint, I could not be able to kill Jarasandha.'

Duryodhana, 'When did Dwarkadhish he hint you?'

Karna, 'During the fight, he tore a leaf into two halves and threw them in opposite directions. This gesture of him told me what to do.'

Dusshashan, 'My god, during the battle how did you look at Vasudev? The wrestling was very intense.'

Karna, 'A good warrior should always keep an eye on the surroundings during a fight. Otherwise, he could not defend himself from attacks.'

While everyone was praising Karna, jealousy burned the heart of both Guru Drona and Aswatthama. Drona though not an evil person himself but full of ego and he still could not digest the fact that Karna was much better than his students. While Aswatthama was a greedy and selfish person. All he wanted to stay near Duryodhana to be the king of any kingdom. But now because of Karna, his plan was failing. Duryodhana trusted Karna more than him. He thought, 'Enjoy your glorious days Sutputra. Soon I will show you your true place. You are a servant's son and soon you will be one. Just wait and watch.'

On the other hand, Pandavas and Kunti disguised as Brahmins and roamed around many places. In their journey, they entered an illusionary forest where they met Hidimba. With her help, Bheem defeated Hidimb rakshas and got married to Hidimba. They had a strong son called Ghatothkach. Then all the Pandavas and Kunti left the place. They visited many places and then went to Kalimpya. 

In Suryalok

Devi Sangya, 'Arya I am happy that my son defeated that Jarasandha, but I am such an unfortunate mother, I cannot give him the Vijay tilak. I am also feeling sad for him. He is trying to help his family but still, he is facing so many problems. When will his mother accept him? My son is completely alone there.'

Suryadev, 'Devi it is the only beginning of his fight against injustice and sin. He has to face many hurdles. But he is not alone. Bhagavan Shri Krishna is there with him. He will be his margdarshak. Also, your son has the support of Tridevs and Navgrahas.'

Devi Sangya, 'But they cannot interfere in his mortal life. And for Bhagwan Narayan, he can show him the right path but my son has to walk alone. Arya everybody needs a companion. As without Tridevis, Tridevs are incomplete, my son also needs someone who will make him complete.'

Suryadev, 'Have patience Devi, I am sure Lord Narayan must have something in mind for his devotee. There must be someone who was born for our son'

Krishna smiled, 'Devi nothing is ordinary in your son's life. Even to find his better half there are some complications.'