Karna-Avni Vivah

Dwarka

Shri Krishna was laughing. Balram asked surprisingly, 'Kanha, why are you laughing like a maniac?'

Krishna jumped from his bed and ran to him, 'Dau, dau I am so happy.' He started twirling Balram.

Balram, 'Kanha, leave me...Why are you so happy? The last time I saw you dancing in joy when Pradyumna was born.'

Krishna, 'Dau today Karna tricked Shakuni in his own game. Today he freed himself from their Chakravyuh.'

Balaram, 'What..how did he achieve that.'

Krishna, 'Hastinapur's own law backfired on them.' Then he explained everything.

Balaram, 'I must say, Karna is not only a great warrior, but he is also rather intelligent too.'

Krishna, 'After all he is the cousin of the world's greatest trickster.'

Rukmini almost sobbed, 'Now Avantika's penance is over. Now we will witness their Milan.'

Hastinapur

Dhritarashtra was enraged. He destroyed his room and was shouting, 'How could you don't understand his plan? How could you all be so stupid? That bloody illegitimate, b*****d tricked us all.'

Instead of stopping him, the kuru elders were waiting in Bheesma's room. They all were tired of his ranting so they decided to take a rest in Bheesm's room. Suddenly a dasi came running and said, 'Mahamahim broke all the vases and mirrors.'

Bheesm, 'It's okay he will stop when he will feel tired. Before that let him be.'

Vidur, 'Tatshri shouldn't we stop him.'

Bheesm, 'No, I have enough now. And Vidur our loyalty should be towards Hastinapur and its people not for the king itself. From Karna I understand one thing, the citizens are important for a kingdom and if the king is not good for the kingdom, then we have full right to protest against it. And I am done with this mentally blind king and his sons. I am not going to destroy Karna's hard work.'

Shakuni somehow controlled Dhritarashtra. He himself was also very angry. He, the political mastermind Shakuni who till now trapped everyone in his web. But today a petty Sutputra destroyed all his hard work.

Shakuni, 'Karna I am not going to leave you. I will prepare such a vyuh and trap your family that you yourself will surrender to me. I know I cannot harm your family in Dwarka but I can harm Pandavas and Avni. Jijashri we need to capture Avni.'

Dusshasshan, 'I will send some strong men to kidnap her. Then Karna will come running to us. Oh, I just want to see him defeated and begged for her life in front of us.'

Aswatthama, 'Yes but don't tell Duryodhana, he will have our heads if he knew that we are planning to harm Avantika.  

Kamayak Forest

Avni was standing guard outside the hut. She knew that both Bheem and Sahadev were also guarding the territory so no one would attack them. But she was unable to sleep. Her loneliness was eating her. She always tried to be brave in front of others but when she was alone she shed her tears.

A few days back Kunti came to meet her sons and daughter-in-law. She also tried to talk to her but she politely avoided her. 

Avni, 'Arya you told me that you will come back back to me. When will you come back? I am so lonely...I feel incomplete without you, please..please come back to me. I can't do this anymore without you.'

Tears started falling from her eyes. It was been eleven years since she was separated from her soul. From the sages and other tribal people, she came to know about Karna's endeavor. One part of her heart was feeling pride but in another part, she was feeling helpless. She also came to know that the Digvijaya was completed and Hastinapur's army returned to the capitol. She knew even after this Digvijay those Kauravas would never let Karna go. But she knew Karna would return, as he never broke his promise.