Shakuni's master plan (II)

Shakuni, 'Ha...Ha, so that's the opportunity I was waiting for. Now no one can stop me from taking my revenge.'

Aswatthama entered into his room, 'Gandharraj, why are you so happy?'

Shakuni, 'Aswatthama, now I have my trump card. My dream to rule over the entire Aryavart is going to be fulfilled. No one can stop me now.'

Aswatthama, 'But how Gandharraj?'

Shakuni, 'Just wait for a while dear, you will see.'

 Aswatthama, 'Okay mamashri, but till now I helped you because I want a big kingdom for myself. I am not sated with a small fragment of the Panchal kingdom. You should make Duryodhana  give me entire Panchal rajya.'

Shakuni, 'Okay Aswatthama, don't worry. After we acquire our Brahmmastra, everything will be ours.'

Shakuni (thinking), 'His ambition and greed are rising day by day. Once we win the entire Aryavart I have to think of something to remove him from my path. Panchal will be for my sons to rule.'

Aswatthama (thinking), 'I am tolerating this wicked man just to be the king. Once I get my throne, I will destroy this Shakuni and will become the most trusted man of Duryodhana. But why is he so happy today and how are we supposed to win the entire Aryavart? I think he is again conspiring something. I have to keep an eye on him.'

Shakuni commanded one of his servants to ask Duryodhana to come to his father's room. 

Meanwhile in Dhritarashtra's room

Dhritarashtra, 'Vidur, do something. We are facing so many problems. You know the new king of Pragjyotish came last week. you were not here and I asked Duryodhana and Dusshasshan to talk to him about the Trade treaties. Both of them ruined everything. Instead of handling everything diplomatically they insulted him and almost started the war. What happened to them suddenly? Last time everything was perfect and both of us had a good deal. And the rebels of Anga. They again started creating problems.'

Vidur, 'Jyasht, last time Karna talked to him and solved the problems we have. Last year he handled the rebels of Anga with such an ease and solved all the problems that even Tatshri could not do.'

 Dhritarashtra, 'And after he left, we are again facing the problems. It seems that among the common folks Karna was more popular than the Upperclass Government officials. Vidur do something. And other problems are the Pandavas. Now, most of the kingdoms are making treaties with them. It will create a huge impact on our business.'

Vidur, 'Maharaj, they are giving good deals to the traders. You know that Yidhishtir was a polite person and he had the support of the kings. So it is inevitable for them to prosper and flourish.'

Dhritarashtra irritated, 'Instead of praising the Pandavas, do something to develop our relationship with the other kingdoms.' 

Shakuni entered, 'Maharaj ki Jay ho. Maharaj, I want to talk to you in private.'

Dhritarashtra asked Vidur to leave them alone. Meanwhile, Duryodhana also came along with Dusshasshan.

Shakuni, 'Maharaj why are you so tensed?'

Dhritarashtra (irritated), 'What will I do then? My stupid sons cannot handle a single thing properly. Duryodhana is a good administrator but since Karna left he submerged himself in anger and frustration. My other sons are mostly good for nothing who cannot do anything properly. On the other hand, those Pandavas are expanding their trade treaties as well as their alliances. First, they humiliated my son and now they are affecting our alliances as well.'

Shakuni said slyly, 'Maharaj, I found a perfect way to take revenge. Now the Pandavas will understand the meaning of humiliation.'

Dhritarashtra (excited), 'Really Shakuni, tell me...how are you going to do it?'

Duryodhana entered the room, 'Pranipat Maharaj, mamashri.'

Dhritarashtra, 'Son what happened to you? Why are you looking so gloomy?'

Duryodhana was looking like a mess. His eyes were red with dark circles as if he did not sleep for a long time. He had a ragged look. For the last few weeks, his anger was at the pick. 

Shakuni, 'Mere Bacche, don't worry I have a perfect solution for your problems. Now I have an almost foolproof plan to defeat those Pandavas.'

Duryodhana, 'How just tell me the plan. I want to tear them apart with my bare hands.'

Shakuni, 'Calm down dear. Maharaj, first send an invitation to Indraprastha and invite them all here. Tell everyone that your nephews completed Rajsuye Yagna, so you want to arrange a function for their honor.'

Everyone in the room except Shakuni, 'What?'

Duryodhana, 'Mamashri I think I need to admit you to a mental hospital.'

Shakuni, 'My son, don't judge your mama before knowing his full plan. At the function, I will invite them for a friendly dice game competition and you know, my dices never betray me.'

Dusshasshan, 'Wow what a plan, What will happen if they deny playing?'

Shakuni, 'No they can't, Yudhishtir is too blinded by his dharmagyan and I am going to use that. A king cannot say no to 'Dyut' and 'Yudh'.'

Dhritarashtra, 'What a plan Shakuni, but what will you win then. Maybe some golds, jewels but how are you going to humiliate them?'

Shakuni, 'Maharaj, have faith in me. I will insult them in such a manner that no one will dare to say anything against Hastinapur in future.'

Duryodhana was still lost in his thought. Seeing that Shakuni asked, 'What happened my son? Are you not happy?'

Duryodhana, 'mamashri, I just want to see those Pandavas defeated, but there is another thing I want desperately.'

Shakuni, 'I know my son.....Karna. That's what you want right? Don't worry you will get him soon.'

Dhritarashtra, 'Yes Shakuni, Karna is important for us. If he leaves Hastinapur and joins Vasudev then no one can stop Dwarka from achieving Digvijaya.'

Duryodhana (roared), 'No..he is not going anywhere. He is my friend..like my brother and no one can take him away from me. I will go and talk to him.'

Shakuni, 'No Maharaj, don't worry....and mere bacche, you are the prince. You should not go there and ask for his forgiveness always. This time it was his mistake too. I know what Dusshasshan did was wrong and he was punished for it. But why is he angry at us for trying to ruin the Pandavas yagna. They deserved it. Actually, it is the Pandavas' and Vasudev's conspiracy. They are responsible for separating you two friends. They are the ones who poisoned Karna's mind against you. They are just trying to weaken you.'

Duryodhana was already an arrogant person who did not want to admit his own fault. He was also influenced by Mantra's black magic which intensifies his anger for the Pandavas and possessiveness for Karna. Shakuni just tried to hit at the sore spot in his mind. Shakuni knew that even under the influence of black magic, Duryodhana still did not want to harm Karna or hear anything bad against him. So he put the blame completely on Pandavas and Vasudev.

Shakuni (thinking), 'If I played my cards well then Duryodhana will take part in my plan and do what I want.'

Shakuni, 'That Draupadi insulted you and your father. She called herself a Sati but she is nothing but a whore. Duryodhana you are going to be the king. What will happen if the women of your kingdom try to follow her footstep and make relations with more than one man. The entire society will be ruined. By taking your revenge and punishing her, you can set an example in front of society. So that no woman in the future will dare to do such adharma.'

Duryodhana, 'I am ready Mamashri. Tell me what I need to do?'

Shakuni smiled evilly.

Next- Invitation for the dice game. Devi Sangya warned Radha about the upcoming danger