Conspiracy by Asurs

Bhayankarasur was elated. All his sons were back from their penance. They had successfully pleased Lord Mahadev and got his boon.

Bhyankarasur, 'Now no one will defeat us. With the boons we are immortals now as the conditions to kill us are almost impossible. Now we will do something that no one dared to do,'

Shukracharya, 'What will you do?'

Bhayankarasur, 'Gurudev, to destabilize mother earth I already took some kings into confidences, so now I will mobilize them. Now even Lord Vishnu in his Krishna Avatar cannot do anything. I have my spy already in Hastinapur as it is the greatest kingdom. If we get help from that kingdom we can destroy the entire Aryavart. As Hastinapur won the Digvijay we can spread Adharma through them to the entire Aryavart. Here comes my greatest spy.'

Mantra entered the court

Mantra, 'My dear nephew...your plan was almost succeeded. That Shakuni's lust for revenge and to rule the entire Aryavart make our work easier. When the termite is destroying the base from inside then how could anyone protect the kingdom? But my nephew there is something that I am suspicious off.'

Bhayankarasur, 'What mausiji?'

Mantra, 'There is something or I must say someone who is blocking my magic. Whenever I try to to do black magic on the crown prince then the effect was reduced. In fact, my control over him is slipping. Someone is creating positive energy in him that was reducing Shakuni's evil effect on him. You know we can only control those humans who have evil thoughts in them.'

Trikonasur (Bhayankarasur's eldest son), 'Maybe he himself is fighting?'

Mantra, 'No dear, that prince has no such mental power. I used my power to find out that the prince loves his friend Karna very much. He is the one who is influencing him. When I tried to see him in my magic bowl, I can only see a burst of light. That's man has a pure aura, just like Devs. So we have to be careful while dealing with him. He is very strong and a student of Lord Parshuram.'

Bhayankarasur, 'Mausi whatever power he has, after all he is a human and no human can kill me. So I am tension-free. But we have to keep an eye on that man. Is he still in Hastinapur?'

Mantra, 'No he left.'

Bhayankarasur, 'So tell Shakuni to start torturing the people there. If the eldest prince is good then ask him to use the other evil princes. Now will destroy Dharma from everywhere.'

Mantra, 'And Bhayankarasur you asked me to make your birth chart. I found an interesting thing. Someone who is close to Suryadev will be the reason for your downfall. So we have to prepare to attack Suryalok as well.'

Shukracharya, 'Aarre you all mad? You know what will be consequences of that?'

Bhayankarasur, 'Gurudev, after I won I will become the Surya, I will control the Navgrahas I will be the Supreme of all and everyone shall worship only me...Ha..Ha...Ha.'