August 28, 2014

Dear World,

I was editing the video and already have it uploaded. All I can say was it went viral, everyone in our section, especially Wendy Khayle, a volleyball player took notice of it. And they are having a good time feasting on it and by that I meant they are now trying to figure out how it can make my downfall. My goodness people.

For those who don't know Wendy, she's the queen bee of the school. She dated the school's bad boy and an eleventh grader, Tony Brooke. I don't like him, but he's good looking. I don't get the idea of how girls go for him and have a crush on him because he's the bad boy. But he's Wendy's ex and they are using each other to be popular.

Wendy uses him so she will be more popular and Tony uses her so he can get girls. But as I was saying my video went viral. They can't believe, I only went to the party as part of my food trip documentary. As usual, they ignored Charlotte and sometimes I want to be her. I sometimes prefer to be ignored and be a wallflower, but no. Just because I once, hang out with the cheerleaders (Arlene and Marianne) and the queen bee is my classmate, I will never be invisible to everyone's eyes.

And I forgot to mention my cousin is Dean. He's a twelfth grader and their group is labeled the 'Premium Class' they're models and brand ambassadors. There are five of them and they are considered to be the coolest and of course the most adored boys at school. Even in High school they are already earning loads by modelling and endorsing some products. No, they don't go for an ad commercial video, but they pose for one and they do ramp modeling as well. And I don't know how they manage to manage their life.

So like I said, I will never be invisible to the crowd's eyes. I'm like a royalty that is in ninth in line for the throne. I get the popularity without even trying, people will know about me and I hate it. If I get to be famous it should be because I made it myself. Not the girl who ditch her cheerleader friends and went to the nerd or the beautiful cousin of Dean.

Hold there one second, many labeled me as beautiful because, what do you expect I got the Keira genes. I'm the cousin of the good-looking Dean Keira. But I don't like it, I don't have a good fashion taste and when I try the trendy outfits, I end up not handling them well. I can't pull off an outfit. I always end up like a dressed potato human. Wendy by the way made Jonas write an article about me being so cocky to do such disrespectful video because I'm an attention seeking B*#%&.

And yay, Jonas happily wrote it. It was a proof to me that Jonas is indeed a traitor. And don't side with Christian Lyle yet because he is not a saint himself. Turns out he and Jonas are backstabbing each other and gathering gang who would side with them.

Now with this article, girls are looking at me like I've grown horns like Maleficent. Boys see me as their next meal and I can't seem to suck the attention up. It feels like everyone hates me. I hate it.

You're probably wondering why Jonas does it. I don't know as well. I don't know why everyone does what they do.

Always,

Sandra