October 27, 2015

Dear World,

Based on Penelope's smile and gestures, she's liking the notes she's receiving. She rarely gets grumpy with me but she still called out my name embarrassing me. But I keep on smiling to myself whenever I see her clutching the notes that we have been sending.

I know that I shouldn't involve a lot of people here but the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend', turns out Penelope angered quite a lot of people and it's not just that, in their TVET class, the class sched after hers is Maddie's classmates and she bullies some of them. It kind of led me to question her mentality if she's still stable.

Not because she bullies a lot of people and I think she's insecure, that I think of her as crazy. But she always gives my sister a glare whenever they would run into each other in hallways. There was this one time that I was delivering the letters for our section when Penelope saw me slipping the love notes to her locker.

She went to me and questioned me if I knew who was sending her those letters and I told her a fat lie that I don't know because I only get the letters to the school's post office and drop those letters. I just shrugged like it's not a big deal, I mean I got some love notes as well and they knew that I've dropped some of those as well to many of them. She didn't even suspect that it's me who's sending those notes to her.

By the way, I've ignored Ethan because if I say hi to him it will be so awkward on my part. I can't bring myself to talk to him right now or even greet him. He doesn't initiate a greeting as well so I ignored him as well. Imagine passing by at each other, one of us and that's me, pretend that I haven't seen him.

And Jonas is no longer in the journalism club. I didn't write this because I was blaming myself for what happened. No filter at that it was because of me partly that disaster happened to him but he brought it to himself hugely as well. Karma catches up with him.

What happened was that, while Dean, Maddie, and I were bonding together, we enrolled at a surfing class every Friday. In those classes were my ninth-grade English teacher and my current Social Studies teacher. That time it was the summer between 9th and 10th. I just finished ninth grade and I'll be incoming tenth grade. He wasn't my teacher yet and I didn't know he would be, no one knew. And since the school was done, we were shamelessly telling them the experiences that we've had in school to which all of us just laugh.

It was fun hanging out with them until school starts and I saw my schedule and who will be the teacher that will be teaching us Social Studies. Jonas was then dismissed from journalism and he was then counseled for bullying and received month detention for misuse of privilege. Karma is a B*%^#.

It reminds me that I shouldn't be caught doing this thing to Penelope because I am also misusing my position to send her some fake notes. This will surely get me, Maddie, and maybe Carl and Charlotte, and the other classmates of Maddie detention. I might also be rusticated for good from my assignment. I only have the last two notes and a letter that will be sent this week and I'm done.

By the way, my grades were not affected. I have some A+ and some A++ with only one B. I can't let them affect my grades and school performance because of their bullying. I also lose interest in going out. The fun went fast as it comes. No one asks me out now anymore and I'm good with it.

Always,

Sandra