September 6, 2017

Dear World,

I have a new crush right now. He's a classmate of mine. I told Lassey about this and she almost slipped the name to our classmates. Lassey and Megan remained my classmates and I'm so happy that they were retained.

Megan doesn't know who my crush is but Lassey told her. Now the two are teasing me about him. So much for trusting your secret crush to your friend. Not that I rule our Megan but I was just about to tell her when she ask me about Edward.

Zoe, my new classmate accompanied me to the depot we need to buy some supplies and I ran out of red ink from my printer as well. I befriend Zoe because we wait at the same bus stop home. Mom and dad asked me to lend the car to Maddie now that she's already sixteen and needs to get her driving license.

We were going back to the school ground when I ran into Edward and William. They're like twenty feet away from me but I know that it's Edward. And I feel like he was also staring at me.

When they came near, William talk to Zoe about some school project. Before I focus on their conversation, I saw Edward looking at me. He then averted his gaze to Zoe when I caught him looking at him. I don't care if he caught me looking at him, what matter is that he is eyeing me as well.

But those nice moments were short-lived. I thought that my classmates will be okay but it turns out that they are the worse classmates that I've ever had. I'm not referring to my same course classmates but I'm referring to William shared course classmates, the Industrial machinery classmates.

Except for our Computer maintenance class and IM class, I shared the same subject schedule will all of these new classmates. I can't believe my misfortune to have them. All of them are males with only one bisexual classmate. This bisexual classmate of ours is a loner and doesn't really socialize with any of us. They ignore him but I sometimes heard them badmouthing him when he's not yet around. Our new classmates are such scuttlebutts.

To be honest I kind of moved on to the player label and people called me slut back in the ninth grade but I can't believe that what they have in store for me is worse. I don't know what they labeled me because they sure know how to keep it to themselves and my other classmates don't want to tell me what it is because they don't want to get involved.

These new classmates disrespect me in every way possible. It's not even a month yet since we got to know each other's existence. Our research teacher told us about the topic that we will be tackling and I'm just so glad that she divided the group according to our course. I don't need to deal with those kinds of people, especially when I want to have a 3.5 GPA.

Always,

Sandra