June 1, 2017

Dear World,

I didn't think that the party will turn out to be very amazing. Today's the day after the school days, the first day of the school break. It was the school officials who were the ones who selected the date of the party since they only allow this day to be the day.

I might say that I think it was our teacher who pulled the strings because it was a perfect day for the party. We have the school for ourselves. The party started with a small program and some presentations from our classmates. Our teacher said a few words as well.

Then we had some mini-games; newspaper dance game, eating hanging apple race, and flour face swim. The games are so fun and after all the presentations and these games. We decided to eat the food that we all brought for each other. We have a projector screen in the classroom for some class presentations and we decided to use it and played some music videos while eating.

It was around three in the afternoon when we finish eating and cleaning up. Next, we proceed to the most awaited team-building game. This game was so fun that I can't not include this one here. There were seven of us game masters, including our teacher. We divide our classmates into five groups.

Louise got the idea of the game through the Amazing Race game show. The first team to finish the task will have the perfect 50 pts. + a direction where the next task is. The following scores are; 40 pts. + and obvious clue where the next task is, 30 pts. + clue for the next task, 20 pts. + no clue & 10 pts. + no clue. (I had to state here all that happened during this game because I don't want to forget about it).

The first task was done at the school ground where we held a flag ceremony. It was led by me and we call it the Longest line. The rules of the game were that the team must make the longest line and the other game masters will be the judge. Whatever belongings that you carry you will arrange them in line and the last part is the team will lay down feet to head, forming a long line. The judge chooses the winner and will give the group leader the points and clue. All were given time to gather their belongings before they go their way to the next task.

It was very fun! On-hand, belongings were all laid down on the ground. Boys were shirtless just so they could place something on the line. I'm telling you some of the girls as well to take off their shirts wearing only their brassieres. Who cares, it was just us in the school anyway. The principal is in her office not minding us anyway.

The second task was a Math Riddle, while the teams are gathering their belongings the next game masters will now go to their place and that is the Academics building. It was two Math riddles that formed a sentence that will tell a clue for what their next task is. And whoever solved the riddle first gets to have the points and the clue where the third task is.

The third task was called Spill your Guts. There are five covered small plates of food that are numbered. The teams will then pick a number from a fishbowl and which food corresponds to the number that they've got is the food that they will share as a team. Sounds easy but the following food was; raw carrots, raw cabbage, unseasoned boiled egg, unleavened bread, and dark chocolate. Chocolate is the only thing appealing to me. The team has to finish the food or they won't get the points. The first team to finish gets the perfect score and the clue for the next task. Whatever the food they have picked they have to finish it.

The fourth task was Bottle Flip. Each team will choose a representative and he/she will be given a bottle to flip. They need to flip the bottle to stand five times before they get to move to the final task. We were graceful enough not to make it a consecutive five stands.

The Final task was a riddle, and the riddle came from our Professional English teacher. This is held back in our classroom, whosoever has the answer, they have to whisper it to Jake and he will tell them if it's correct or not. The team who solves the riddle will be given chalk and their points so they can write their overall scores on the chalkboard.

All team gets to win a prize still but the first place team got the best prize of all. It was a very fun game. And before we end the party, we had some snacks while we were eating our teacher gave us her final message as we will be entering 12th grade.

It was the most fun and amazing day that I have experienced for the whole 11th-grade time. I will remember this forever. The main reason why I write it here is full details that I can muster.

Always,

Sandra