September 25, 2014

Dear World,

Today I created my Instagram account. Dean told me that he's been earning a lot through Instagram because every 'heart' has an equivalent amount of money and since their group is really famous they are earning quite a lot from it and it's excluding those photo shoots, ramp modelling and other endorsements that they also do.

When I created my Instagram and he followed me there. Dean has no twitter account and like how me before who has no plan on creating an Instagram, he also has no plan at the moment in creating his own twitter. He followed me back and told Ashton and the others about my new Instagram and they followed me. I decided to put my Instagram on private because I don't want anyone sending me a those hateful comments and I don't want many people in school know that I have an Instagram.

It feels like I am so known and I don't want those attention. Well, in the first place I don't want those attention that I got because of Dean and ditching the two cheerleaders. Not to mention Jonas writes about me all the time. He's like the last person that I don't want to know that I have an Instagram.

I also followed Ethan on Instagram gosh, I didn't even know that he is more active on Instagram than in any of his social media. He even posted some of his pictures that he still has the baby face. He is so cute, it makes me fall for him even more. It really makes me want him to reciprocate my feelings for him. But I don't know, I feel like I am not the kind of person that is perfect for him.

I also saw some insta posts on him bringing a date in some school dance socials. We have those kinds of nights and we also have social nights that the town has organized. Today's Friday and what can I say but party time in town or at least in our house.

Maddie is currently organizing a party here at our house. Mom and dad is out of town because of some relatives that they need to visit. Don't get us wrong, we have their permission as long there's no hard drink. I don't drink beer I mean I don't like the taste of it as well (maybe because Ethan doesn't like it that I also don't like it) but the party has been just about pizza and some sodas. Although I must say some eleventh graders brought their own drink, they must've predicted that there will be no alcohol at this party.

Despite all those bummer, the party was fun, I must say that there were others that passed out because of drunkenness that instead of me enjoying the party I became a call center agent. I'm not the one who calls the parent's of those who passed out but I was like...

"Is this person okay or do we need to call his/her parents?" a lost and found those friends who gets drunk much.

"Are you going to behave or I'd rather have you kicked out instead to sober up?" a nanny who is scolding someone.

Those were my lines, but I think what matters is that Maddie had fun. She said that she never had that kind of fun also that that's how it felt throwing parties. Dean came over in the middle of the party and First year girls squealed because of his coming.

If you're thinking that Maddie is popular because of Dean then you're wrong. She made a headline herself because she's also very pretty and she knows it. I wish I had her confidence. Although when I met some of Maddie's classmates they'd be like,

"If your sister isn't taller than you or not wearing that ninth grade lanyard, you'd be mistaken to be twins." or

"Wow, your sister is just more mature looking than you."

They said that to Maddie telling me that I am very beautiful is like complimenting myself but honestly I don't feel such a thing. All I know is that she's pretty and has a good fashion sense. I'm like a boring sister and a dull one that was just known for ditching a cheerleader and having a very popular cousin. I'm thinking of adding a very pretty and popular younger sister on the list as well, now we are on the topic. Sorry if today is boring what can I say, I'm a very boring person.

Always,

Sandra