November 5, 2014

Dear World,

Today I hang out with a guy named Ryle. He said that he got my number from his friend. Yes, he's one of those guys that took my number from someone that I originally exchanged my numbers with. I should be complaining about privacy breach or something or give a good scold to Christian whom I exchanged numbers really for giving out my number to someone else. Believe me, I did scold Christian about it and I give Ryle a good earful about it as well.

But they are not those DTF kind of guys, although I can tell that Ryle will go for it if I did go easy on him, but I'm not an easy girl so he's trying to be friendly. I sound like someone who is oozing with confidence that many people want to sleep with me but it's not. I'm far from those, like I said I know why they want to hang out with me, it's because of me being the cousin Dean or the sister Maddie or because of the slut shaming that Jonas writes in his article. These guys are curious and I admit I want more people to hang out with me so at least they would know the real me. If not, then at least get a glimpse of the whole story.

Back to Ryle, I can tell that he's a playboy and he sees me as a challenge, but I'm not giving him the satisfaction. We went to Starbucks and he has bought me a drink. While we were there I was texting Christian and we had a conversation about Ryle.

So evil of him still to give out my number, but he said that Ryle has been just Ryle and he has a good side like everyone as long as I give him a chance. I texted that I hanging out with him so I think that counts as giving a chance.

Funny thing, Christian even asked me if we could go out together as well. I am there hanging with a guy but his other friend is also asking me if we could go out. Still, I said yes, because why not? I am not dating anyone so why not hang out with everyone.

When Ryle came back with my drink and he asked me who I was texting. I told him that I'm texting his friend Christian because I am not done giving him an earful. Ryle just chuckled at what I said, but the last part of his chuckle was out of his nervousness.

After that I casually told him that Christian is asking me to hang out with him as well. Ryle was quiet for a moment, then he said that we are not dating exclusively yet so I can say yes to anyone whenever I'm asked out.

Cool right, I'll be hanging out with Christian the day after tomorrow. Also, all three of us are in the same year, so I guess, we're okay.

Always,

Sandra