May 4, 2016

Dear World,

Charlotte wasn't allowed to go to the party. She told me that her mom would've allowed her if the party was held at the school but instead, it will be held just outside the town. There's this place there that has a huge pool which is good to visit in summer. The place is also good to go for a camping trip.

For some reason, the school was canceled for the day that we decided to hold the farewell party that day and go all out. By that, I mean out of town. There were around 15 of us that went on the trip. I kind of regret going because Charlotte wasn't there but Jonas is.

Our Social Studies teacher was with us and he assured us that our safety is on him in case something happens. Although he also said that we are already sixteen and that we should be responsible enough for our safety as well.

We ended up getting lost because the driver of the van didn't even know where the place was. He was also so old school and didn't use GPS. It's a good thing our Social Studies teacher used one and we were able to reach the place.

We reserved the whole place and it was amazing when we arrived because there are no other people besides us. The place was picturesque enough that Jonas, Wendy, and Lauralyn were taking a picture of each other to post on Instagram. Lauralyn's best friend Sophie wasn't with us when we traveled to the place. She keeps on calling Lauralyn that she is coming and that her driver will just drop her off.

The place has two kinds of pools; the kiddie pool which is shallow for us sixteen year old's and the regular rectangular pool that is quite deep on the other part. It wasn't a wave pool but it's designed like the sea that has a shallow part on the side and goes deeper.

No joke, when Sophie arrived our teacher convinced her to buy a bottle of liquor. My other classmates told her that since she's late the bottle should be on her. And she even fell for it and bought an alcoholic liquor that they shared drinking. It was our teacher who bought the liquor since we're all underage and can't buy one.

It's one of those strong liquor and everyone except our teacher, me, Jonas and two other classmates were drunk. Four of us don't like drinking alcoholic beverages while the teacher has a high alcohol tolerance. He was even laughing at our classmates who were crazy drunkards.

There was this one classmate of ours, he said while carrying the now empty bottle that we will play spin the bottle dare and that he'll go first. We asked him where we were going to play it cause it can be fun. He said that we will play there right then and there. We laughed so hard because we were in the middle of the swimming pool when he said that.

We didn't spend a night at the place but we went home quite late to make sure that everyone was sober. It was just a bottle but thinking that most of my classmates are first-timers from those really hard drinks they got pretty bad. Good thing that they sobered up fast though.

Always,

Sandra