December 12, 2016

Dear World,

I know I'm being too clumsy because I lost this journal again and I just found it now. For the past months that this journal has been gone, Mom got me a new phone as an early Christmas gift and everything was okay at school. Lassey and Megan were still the newfound best friends that I have.

I am so happy that Charlotte no longer has those attacks and Aaron and I are working out okay. By okay, I meant that we are together now. He didn't exactly tell me that he was over with Katie, he just said that he no longer want to talk about her because he would like to focus on me. I find it sweet.

Aaron would take me home after we walk Charlotte home and he was invited over for dinner by my mom and dad, quite a few times now. Mom was happy for me because I'm finally settling for one serious relationship while dad was just shaking his head at mom's because he feels like I am still young.

I'll be eighteen next year and dad still thinks that I'm a baby. Can't blame him. It's just either I'm too young for a relationship and too old not to be a mother and nothing in between. That's how most parents' minds work, I don't know why.

Anyway back to why I always lost this journal. I feel like someone is stealing this and purposely hiding it from me so I won't focus on writing too much here but socialize with everyone. My social skills are perfectly fine so whoever is hiding this shouldn't be too worried that I write a lot here.

Yesterday, our Professional English teacher, wants us to present a song interpretation and the song that will be interpreted will be 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. I am not the class mayor so I wasn't really getting pressured but when the task distribution was done, or safe to say the cast and crew were assigned, I was beyond shocked.

I will be directing the performance, I will say when the actors will enter and exit, the dancers, and whatever it is. There were four of us but I was the head director. Just great. Megan on the other hand was assigned with the dancers and she had our two gay classmates with her to choreograph the dance.

Then two of my other classmates were in charge of the sound effects. They edited the song and we had six minutes and thirty-five seconds of music. There was no script to memorize because our teacher instructed us that the song will be our script and that our performance will be the action of the song.

It is my first time leading something, sure it sounds like I was just leading three people here but it's not, I need to make sure the props are okay and to know the time they needed to set it up. The backdrop will be held by a few other props men and since there are only 43 of us in the class we need to maximize everyone. I was in charge of that. Amazingly, my three other directors are just so calm.

When the teacher asked who will be the director of the performance, she specifically said that the class mayor won't be the director so our class mayor have to choose someone from us. She's a great friend of mine and she's so sweet, her name is Louise. Louise said that she believes in me directing the performance. Our teacher also said that since I have the class mayor's confidence she expects everyone to follow what I will make them do for the good of the performance.

That is pressure, and I've got to lift it. Our teacher said that the presentation will be presented in class first with her as the only audience and then since she's handling five sections all, she will choose three among us.

This is now a competition, though she specifically told us that it's a friendly one. Sure, because that's how the others will see it as such. I know for sure that the other sections won't have the same thought as our teacher. I know that our vice mayor won't relax as well.

Tonight, I am currently listening to the song. I can't say that I knew the song but I've heard it before in one of The Voice: The Battles episode and I can say that it's a good song but they altered it. When I listen to the original it is way different and fortunately, I have some ideas on how the play will run. I'll ask our class mayor and my team tomorrow what they think of the interpretation that I've written. I'm going to find out what's theirs as well. I hope they like mine.

Always,

Sandra