September 24, 2015

Dear World,

Today is the first day of the Intramural for the school. Still, I joined because our Social Studies wants us to join a sport. Though he said that not anyone can join the sports team if they don't feel like it but he would like photo documentation with what we did during the intramural.

Honestly, it's like indirectly telling us that we should join the sports team or be their cheering fan while doing so. Since intramural was a three-day event, I decided to take four photos that happened on day one and just compiled them as they happened throughout the entire intramural event.

Charlotte and I stick together for the day. I play on the game while she watches and cheers for me. Maddie was our photographer for the day. What we did was in the morning I joined this Athletic sport called Discuss throw. We took a selfie with the discuss for Charlotte's photo then they captured a picture of me while throwing it.

Then I joined the long jump, and that afternoon I joined the 400m Relay Race. I changed into a new outfit because of the sweat and I know that our teacher will really think that it was done throughout the intramural. He didn't know the schedule of all the sports anyway and some of the sports were done the entire three days while others were just one day.

We watch the basketball game as well but only for the sake of the picture, then we leave for the race that I will be joining. Pretty cheeky for us to do but who cares. I have two days to spare to go to a movie-renting house where they have room for you to watch the movie you will be renting. But if you would like to take the movie then deposit money will be paid, which you will get back once you return the movie.

I also vlog the entire three-day intramural so the teacher won't know that I cheated the documentations.

Always,

Sandra