July 27, 2016

Dear World,

We were emailed with the master list of all my future classmates and all the subjects that we will be taking. The thing about the school lists is that all of the sections were there so I was able to see Charlotte's new classmates as well. Sadly we weren't classmates.

I was skimming through the other list looking for some familiar names. To my disbelief; Lauralyn Hawkins, Wendy Khayle, Ethan Roberts, and Mitchell Landor make it to the cut. The only good news is that we weren't classmates. That's a relief.

I went to Maddie's room because I want to ask her out for shopping. School is almost starting and I would like to do something with my sister, I've told the eleventh-grader and twelfth grader year is a very busy year. If that would be true then I need to spend some time with her.

I knocked on her door and opened it. What I saw was a very distressed Maddie. Her hair is unruly and her eyes were puffy. It would appear that she cried all night.

"Maddison, what happened to you?" I shouted. My sister cringed and I regretted what I'd done.

"Sandra." my sister called me and burst into fits of tears.

I ran to her and hugged her and she cried into my arms. I was so tempted to ask her what happened but I held back. I don't want my sister to tell me anything because I forced her to do it.

"Hey, I'm here. You are not alone in facing whatever this is. You were there when I was in trouble, there's no way I'm leaving you behind." I assured.

We were sitting on the floor, Maddie's face is buried on my chest crying. My shirt is drenched with her tears but I still held unto my sister. When she was able to regain her composure, she sit up straight.

"My goodness, you are so ugly." I joked.

"Not as ugly as you." and we giggled for a bit.

I ran my hand to my sister's hair, "Let me get you some water, ice cream, and sandwich." I told her.

"Hot dog on white bread?" she asked.

"Your favorite." I replied.

"Then I'll come down. Let me just fix myself."

"Alright, I'll wait downstairs."

I don't know why Maddie likes to slice the hot dogs and put them on white bread with cheese. It's easier to have a sandwich roll but that's my sister's preference. I just microwave the bread with the cheese on top so it will be hot and melted then prepared the hot dogs. I slice the hot dogs lengthwise before frying them.

Maddie came down while I was frying, so I took a pitcher of water and ice cream. She drank some water before starting to eat the ice cream. When the hot dogs were cooked, I put them on the cheese bread, top it with another bread, and handed one to Maddie.

"I'm sorry for your shirt, sis."

"It's okay. I'm your sister. You've cried to me before."

"Thanks for the lunch."

"Would you like to tell me what happened?"

Maddie took a deep breath, "It's Carl. He threatened me that if I wouldn't have sex with him he will tell everyone what we've done to Penelope."

To say that I was enraged was an understatement. "That insolent boy!"

"I said no, Sandra. He would be halfway to the teacher's office now."

"Blast him, he has no evidence remember. What he has is just a series of accusations, against me and you. Did he send you a text message about this threat?"