May 29, 2018

Dear World,

I don't understand why I'm being too irritated now. My brain and heart are lecturing me that Isaac is not doing anything bad. I was just being too sensitive. I just ignored this lecture and just drive out of the town. I was shocked that I reached my college university. There were students there not much but they are everywhere. They didn't mind me and went on with their business.

I stayed there for two hours, parked near the school then went to a Starbucks drive-thru and get a drink. I then drive home. It was already late when I arrive. I was so shocked that I had done that. I made it to school which was in the other town and back with my phone off, no map, no GPS. When I turn my phone back on, I have three missed calls from dad, five from mom, and nine from Isaac. I shook my head when I saw that Isaac has more calls than both of my parents combined, 'too clingy'. I parked the car properly in the garage. When I went inside, my parents were waiting for me in the living room.

"Where have you been, young lady? Did you even care to tell you're worried, sick parents?" Dad asked.

"I went to the next town, to my college university." I told them the truth.

"What were you doing there?"

"I was just checking the school out. I'm so scared Mom."

"So you went there?"

"I was just trying to estimate the time if I will be able to go to the university and back here. Then I would know if I can visit you guys as often."

Of course, it's a lie. I don't want my parents to know what is wrong exactly and ruined the happy graduation vibe. After all, I'm the first person in our family to go to college.

I went to my room after the conversation and I was rather glad that I wasn't grounded for the stunt that I pulled off. I heard my phone ringed again. It was Isaac, I let ring until it stop. After the call, I blocked Isaac's number. I don't want to be angry at him for no reason. Then I stood from my bed and opened my Twitter on my laptop.

"Hey, Isaac. I'm so sorry for not being able to answer your call. My phone got broken." I dm'ed Isaac.

"Thank goodness you're okay, Sandra. You were not answering and I thought that you don't want to talk to me anymore."

"That's not true. Don't ever think that. I was driving around town when my phone dropped in the gutter. We were able to get it but it was soaked."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Sandra. Where can I contact you?"

"Here in Twitter but it might take some time to reply."

"It's alright, Sandra. We can surpass this."

I almost feel bad about what I did but I needed a break from him. Also, I didn't tell Charlotte about this. The graduation practice took a toll on her and I don't want to give her another reason to be stressed.

Always,

Sandra