September 19, 2015

Dear World,

Funny that I don't write in this journal that much anymore but I'm quite busy now because next month is the quarterly exam and it is being used by the teachers to give us a lot of work.

I met Maddie's boyfriend today, and he's such a sweet guy. We hang out in one of the trees that has a good spot to sit in school and whenever it's dry to sit on we would hang out there. I usually hang out now together with my sister's squad, her new squad. I didn't know that my sister became a book nerd until the new school year started.

Her two besties are total book nerds, one in particular has a lot of book collections and she reads her book collections. How did I know about my sister being a book nerd? Well it all started when I saw her reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. And she lost the book. Turns out it wasn't a book that she borrowed from the library.

It was a book from one of her friends and that friend asked for a replacement of the book. The allowance was enough for the trips that we have whenever we go out with Dean that Maddie asked help from me. Being the older sister, I saved up for the book and bought the same edition and cover of the book.

They remained friends and that's when I knew about my sister's new found hobby. She tells me a lot of stories from the book, I couldn't care less that I get spoiled with its ending. Maddie also encourages me to read a book but I don't find the will to finish one. I enjoy listening to her and she recommended audiobooks to me as well.

With audio books, I get to finish a book. I am currently starting a new series now. Yeah the audio books work for me. I am currently listening to Artemis Fowl now. My phone's in a charger and I can't remember who's the author. Don't come at me.

I will go out with a new guy tomorrow and for the sake of you not getting confused because I know there's quite a lot of them I won't be mentioning his name. Megan introduced me to him but it was through a text. The conversation goes like this;

"Hey Sandy, I have a friend here who's bored and looking for someone to talk to. Just as friends don't worry."

"Okay? Is that friend a he or a she?" I asked.

"He's a he."

"Alright, I could use someone to talk to as well."

So she forwarded my number to him and he texted me first. I didn't know that he was still at work during that time and he said that he works in this company that is only five minutes away from us. He told me that he can come out for at least 5-10 minutes so we can at least see each other and meet personally.

I agreed, mom wasn't home because of her business and it was past seven that time. Dad on the other hand is watching a basketball game in the living room and when he asked where I was going, I just told him that I will just be out of the house to meet a friend. I mentioned the name of the company and dad didn't because like I said it was so near.

That was today and it was a bit awkward but a good start of a new friendship. He introduced his name again personally and we shook hands. He said that he was working late so he won't have a heavy load this Tuesday, when he will be back to work.

If you're thinking that I am going out tomorrow with a guy I just met, well my sister is coming with me and we will just eat out in one of the restaurants downtown. It's not even a fancy restaurant. And it's not a date but us getting to know each other.

He said that he got bored from his all boy friends because they are busy and have different priorities and the girl friends that he has are the girlfriends of his boy friends which also have other priorities.

I'm not done listening to Artemis Fowl, when my sister knocks into my door and says that she wants to challenge me into finishing an actual book. I have until next month to finish a book that she will hand to me tomorrow. I didn't know the book yet but the price was she would get me nice coin currency from Harry Potter.

I love collecting coins and banknotes, we actually have commemorative coins here in our country that I collected. Maddie told me that in the Harry Potter books they have their currency and she showed the picture of it and I immediately decided that I want to have those coins.

It's quite a challenge but I'll make it for the coins, for my collection.

Always,

Sandra