December 17, 2015

Dear World,

Jayson invited us to another party, it was a Christmas party that he organized for all of us. His friends were there and so were his girlfriends. Charlotte and he were spending time together unlike his birthday party. I went to look for Mark since Charlotte ditch me and I saw him with three girls sitting on the couch. I went to them and said hi.

"Sandra, hey. Good thing that you come over here. I want you to meet, Cathy. She is my girlfriend."

"Hi, Cathy." I smiled. "It's so nice meeting you. Mark, how could you not tell about your girlfriend?'

"Our relationship is a secret from our parents." Mark said.

"I see, it must be hard."

"We manage." Cathy said.

"That is so good to hear, anyway I won't disturb you any longer now. I just came in to say hi. I'll see you guys around."

I left right away, I don't want to disturb them and I don't want to take their time considering that their relationship is secret so finding time for each other must be hard. It kinda feels so good that Mark has a girlfriend and that everyone can tell me off about the so-called relationship that we have because it won't be more than friends really.

"Sandra."

"Charlotte, where's Jayson."

"He's entertaining newcomers. I'm sorry for leaving you alone, considering that Mark is with his girlfriend."

"It's okay and I see that you knew he had a girlfriend."

"Yeah, and I didn't tell you because I'm in no place."

"I understand, you don't need to explain. We don't hang out that much now. I hope you would say no to what Jayson asked sometimes so you can at least say yes to yourself or me sometimes."

"I'm sorry, I'm just being so stupid here in love. I don't want any regrets."

"Aren't you going to regret this because you're in a relationship where it's toxic for you two?"

"Honestly Sandra, what do you know about relationships? No offense but you always ran away from it." Charlotte said it in a manner that is calm and not rude but it sting.

"I see that I shouldn't say a thing then. Can you blame your friend for being hurt as well while you are hurting?"

"I'm sorry."

"Enough with the sorry please, but I promise you that I'm here when you'll be done with him."

"Please don't promise, Sandra. I'm not sure if I can do the same."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't mean to leave you... but look at me I'm too busy with Jayson that I wasn't there when those maniacs did those horrible things to you."

I don't know what got me that I chuckled and then giggled at what Charlotte had said.

"I see you girls are having a good time." Jayson came and I'm still grinning.

"You tell us, Jayson." I said.

"Hey Babe, would you like to come with me outside?"

"Not now, Babe. I'll be with Sandra for now. You see Mark is with his girlfriend now and I'm the one who is closest to her here."

"Okay, enjoy your good time together. I'll be outside."

I was quite shocked that Charlotte said no.

"I know what you're thinking but you're right I shouldn't hold on to this relationship when the best is us ending it."

"It's your decision and all up to you."

"By the way, do you plan any revenge on those girls that do you badly?"

"I'll be on the top list of suspects, Charlotte."

"Well I'll do that but you're out of it."

"You don't have to do something to them to make up for me. Let's just enjoy, okay?"

I can't tell that Charlotte was gone because she never was. Although I felt quite alone during those times, good thing my sister was there. My parents cheered me up and they were successful in doing so. I got really lucky to belong to such a family where my parents love me and my sister is just the best.

Always,

Sandra