Second Year - August 1, 2015

Dear World,

I don't know where this journal went. I remember putting this in my drawer when I vacated my locker. And for the past months, I've looked for this only to find it under the covers of my bed. I didn't even feel it to be there while I was sleeping.

But anyway, the school break was amazing. Maddie, Dean, and I spent a lot of time together. This time my parents gave me an allowance whenever we would go out for the day. Although they don't give us allowance once we will hang out at our houses only. We rarely hang out at both houses. We would bike around the neighborhood or further. We would camp out, just the three of us in the nearest camping site. We've done many things.

So I lost this journal and I found this again today. School starts this Monday, I don't know why so early but since we end the school year in the first week of June so I guess we start early as well. I'm in my tenth grade now, big step, last year of putting up with my not-so-nice classmates.

They're nice sometimes, I guess we're not just meant to be friends. By the way, I am so terrified now that the school year is starting. I mean I will see the same faces but I don't know if I can face Ethan, now that I know he blocked me.

What will happen now? Is it still all right to say hi to him or I shouldn't because maybe he blocked me so I will stay away from him? I'll ask Charlotte about this if she's not busy spending time with Jayson. Not that I'm bitter but sometimes I need her but she's not around because of Jayson.

Also, Dean went to his college now and even though we don't live together, it feels like someone left the house now that he's gone. We are currently chatting on instagram and he's worried that I might get bullied even more now that he's gone.

I told him not to worry that much, even though I am worried as well. But Dean needs to move on and live his life and dreams. He can't always be there for me to catch and protect me always.

I don't know what to do.

Always,

Sandra