August 15, 2015

Dear World,

I went to my Saturday classes and it doesn't actually feel like I have a class. The school gave us an allowance for our miscellaneous and snacks. With that Mom doesn't have a say about it because I am learning at the same time having an allowance. I'm not spending the money, it's quite small, just enough for snacks and bus fare but Mom gave me a bus allowance and I don't eat snacks so what I did was just save the money. The class schedule was 9:00am-11:00am so I'm not exactly hungry when I came from the class.

There's this guy, his name is Felix. We always have a debate. Whenever I answer a question he would contradict it. The answers were opinions and insights and he would contradict my answer. One of our classmates told me and the facilitator that Felix just likes to tease me with the contradiction; it's nothing personal. Or at least that's what Carl told me. He's another friend that I gained in school.

I'm telling you, his contradictions are absurd. I received a few other nice contradictions and all but his just don't make sense at all. If there are good contradictions from my opinion, he would contradict it as well. We find it funny, I don't understand but his idea of making a fool of himself is actually funny.

We would also call out his sleeping habit because he would sleep in class and it's not like he gets detention because of it since the lessons are so easy and you get to learn them in a very interactive manner like a play and not a traditional one. There isn't any discussion except a very short five minutes of instruction about what we will present.

We present a play today about the kinds of coworkers that we will get to interact with and how to be flexible when we get to have these kinds of coworkers, especially that we are newbies at work. It was a lot of fun because the plan to make it a serious play, it turns out to be a comical skit.

These are the kinds of things that help me vent out and cope up with the bullying because these guys are my schoolmates and they don't judge. It reminds me that there are still people that can be my friends that won't judge me or bully me.

By the way Felix likes to tease me because I am the only girl in the group and he told me that he doesn't have a sister or a younger sibling to bully. His older brother teases him a lot that he likes to put revenge on me. Nothing to worry because his kind of teasing is not the one that hurts. It's funny. And he's a nice guy, he and his mom drives me home because today was actually No Bus day. I just met him and he's being nice to me. I really appreciate his kindness today. 

Always,

Sandra