September 9, 2014

Dear World,

I'm pretty sure that our English teacher will be shocked that she very shy student Kelly is very good at beatboxing. She got so comfortable with us that she agreed to show off her talent. She should really be proud of it, I must say.

The only good thing about this day is that after the very boring Social Studies, is Math!!!! Yeah, I basically shout that word. I am such a fangirl when it comes to Math. Maybe because it's my pride that I'm one of those people that doesn't hate the subject and actually enjoys it. I admit that it's overrated in my life and the way I praise myself for liking the subject is also over the top, but hey, everyone has something they like so much. How is Math different from the likesables?

And speaking of Math, Marianne and Arlene came to me again because they struggled at something about the subject. I told them that I struggle as well at the lesson so they won't copy my works, but I offered a little help by telling them what I understand. They kind of agreed on a basic tutoring but they would still say that they'd rather want to copy if that's okay. So I said no for the reasons that I don't want my wrong answers be spread out. But still, the nerve of them to come to me to ask me to help them.

So they went to my other classmate Gemuel because they can bully him into letting them copy of his works. He's a nerd, and yes the typical nerd that plays a lot of nerdy video games but still has a high IQ. He's not wearing glasses though, but don't get fooled I saw him wearing one before.

The article about me being the enemy subsided because the fact that our group scored a perfect score at the performance was more of the talk of everyone in school. The lyrics of the rap song and our names were posted on the English Bulletin Board at school. My teacher also asked me to upload our performance at my YouTube channel.

It went viral as well because Wendy was in it and she promoted it so much. I told Ms Pry to have Wendy upload it, but Wendy refused, saying that she didn't want anything to do with YouTube. It's fine by me. Because it helps promote my YouTube channel, I get more views, because people may know me as Kiera, but no one actually makes an effort to get to know me even more.

People think about me being the over sensitive slut as what described in the school's newspaper. I know I wasn't described explicitly, but me and Charlotte knows better than be fooled by it. I am the one that has been described in that article. And no I won't quote what's more in the article. I'll just play it cool in front of them. Hope I can last.

Instead in celebration me and Charlotte went to the nearest bowling arena and had some bowling to spend our entire afternoon. Our family knew as well why we are celebrating and my mom invited Charlotte over for dinner. Her parents agreed, saying that they would just pick her up around 8:30.We stayed in the arena for like two hours and I only hit a strike once, seriously?! Only once?

"What do you think Jonas will do now?" Charlotte asked.

"That gay really hate my guts so much, I don't understand him."

"I know he doesn't like me as well."

"Yeah, all the more reason that he hates me more. But I think that he will lay low for now. Wendy got a very good score because of the group efforts so I think they are caught up celebrating. Or at least Wendy is not going to let her image be dragged down if he writes something stupid again about me."

"Agreed, considering that her video rapping and singing so well is on your channel." I roll another ball and I only manage to hit two tenpin.

"You are such a sucker." Charlotte teases as she hits her third strike.

"Yeah whatever, doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the game anyway."

After bowling we arrive at my house at almost six in the early evening. Charlotte has a very artistic style of doing things that she put some designs in some of my projects. Now I have a very presentable work to be submitted tomorrow.

Always,

Sandra