The Sinister A Number, Part 5

"This is what she wanted right?"

"1 large pepperoni pizza with breadsticks, and a Snapple."

"What kind?"

"Strawberry Kiwi."

"I hope that the Morlock's been wiping our dad's ass." You could never trust a Morlock. "Oh hi." It was a baby Spider Slayer.

"Is it following us?" There were a lot of abandoned warehouses around here. "It wants us to go this way." Was the guy in the wheelchair just a Homeless guy?

"Is there a handicap access ramp around here?"

"Um, no?"

"That's why it's an evil lair."

"Are you looking for an evil lair?"

"Is that a Spider Slayer?" 

"Have I seen you on TV?"

"I'm the Scorpion!"

"Oh...did he hire you too?"

"No, but I was subcontracted for paperwork." Whatever that meant.

"I think that you're going our way." Why did they have a pizza? The Spider Slayer glared at Scorpion.

"There it goes again." It was heading North.

"I saw you in the parody too."

"Which one?"

"Six Inches of Sinister Dick." There was a series of six "Adult Parodies" of the Sinister Six.

"That wasn't me, I was in jail, my cousin needed a job though."

"Oh, he, did a god job, stinging that female henchman with his not so little henchman."

"Your dad was parodied in that." So was their mom.

"I got it mixed up with a home movie." Watching his own conception was so hot.

"Did you finish?"

"Yeah, and not fast either." It was like 30 seconds into the Rhino gagging that hot, spicy, Latina bystander with himself. It was like Chernobyl on her face.

"The Taskmaster porn parody's a hoot too." It was also incredibly kinky.

"Do they really all just..."aggressively make love"... to Spiderman at the end?"

"It didn't do much for me." It kind of did a little though, Gabriel was not Spiderman's biggest fan.

"The Spider Slayer stopped." This must be the place.

"How are we supposed to get in?"

"Hi."

"Hi Abby, here's your-"

"Thanks! Scorpion?"

"The one and-" She closed the door.

"Mr. Verde hired me for paperwork."

"I see..." A larger Spider Slayer was summoned, "You can come in too."

"Has our dad's ass been wiped?"

"Of course, Hentai has been busier lately but I've found several Gwens more than willing to take their place."

"There you are," Howard was hot on their tail. "So, you've bene hiding Norman." Howard knew that she had several illicit stashes in the neighborhood, an she knew the sewer system very well.

"Mrowwww!"

"Will you...hey, do I know you?" Was that the feral cat from his Christmas Special? "How do I get in there?"