Where is Gwen #328?, Part 5

"She really does look like shit."

"Oh God I know..."

"Does she have that many thoughts?" It kept lagging, maybe the way they had hooked her up.

"Maybe something is interfering..."

"The link to the LMD is fine."

"Did you get any...information...yet?"

"Oh Gary, if you get hot in this damp, cold, dark basement you can- I've been picking out a thermos for you, not any ordinary thermos would do!"

"There's some weird static and feedback."

"Are there directions?" There were, they were in German.

"Steve was able to get the gist of them, mostly." German scientific terms were very hard.

"What does seizing look like?"

"Dancing badly with intensity," said Steve.

"Okay," Gwen #328 was seizing.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know!"

"Perhaps we're missing something." Gary grabbed the manual. 

"You don't think she sabotaged this?"

"Maybe."

"We should be able to fix it." SHIELD had a warehouse of spare parts for assorted malevolent technology.

"She's foaming at the mouth."

"That is a different problem."

"Cut the connection to the LMD," this was probably neural overload.

"Her Heart Rate's gone down."

"What's ticking?"

"Oh shit!" Janet sped up her heart.

"What the-"

"Ahhh!"

"It stopped-" 

"Mother..."

"Hi..."

"Not mother..."

"Hi!"

"HELP!!!"

"She doesn't like you."

Meanwhile in Gwenopolis...

"Hi there, I'm your Creepy Uncle." The little eggs were, whose eggs were these?

"Beep."

"Let me lower the chamber temperature." What happy little eggs, that wouldn't explode? "I remember my first genetic creation."

"Lester, is my creation, existing?" It was a clump of cells.

"It is, there was a minor temperature fluctuation."

"Good, you know if something happened to...it."

"I understand," they had a deal.

."Before I implant the embryo I'd like to observe it longer, I have some additional genetic material I might add." Abby had sent the IESC on a very special mission for one specific hair, Satan help their souls.

"Is there any progress with the Gwen situation?"

"I detected her signal at the Oscorp building." It kept getting amplified, then it weakened, someone was poking and prodding into her.

"Why don't we go get her?"

"Not yet, I need a reason to test something if Liz gets cocky." She wasn't a particularly important Gwen, in fact being kidnapped and poked at by scientists was a highlight of her life. If the Vivisection specialist got his hands on her... "Did you extract the DNA like how I told you to?"