Princess Kevina

"You are also a lady with a vagina!"

"I am." So this was the intergalactic terrorist Kevin? Abigail Brand was not impressed.

"I have one of those too, see!" Kevina presented her evidence. "I also have breasts."

 "Did you call people and tell them that you were dead?"

"Prince Kevin did, but not Princess Kevina!" Kevin was his dead name, that was on the intergalactic arrest warrant.

"Have you been providing technology to humans on Earth?" SHIELD had detected some weird energy readings.

"No..."

"Did Prince Kevin provide technology to humans on Earth?"

"Like, what kind?"

"Kree warheads, Cotati stem cells, Skrull transporters, Kree taser shanks, Skrull bombs, Cotati power cells, it seems that you have a niche."

"Oh, Abby, hee, hee, hee-" Ow, she had a strong grip.

"It's Abigail."

"And I'm Kevina."

"He switched genders?"

"Sex, technically, Skrulls can do that." Space Cop was never a boring job.

"What did he do?"

"He staged a coup, blew up an orphanage, killed several people, is mysteriously an only child, and he flashed his neighbor." Among other things, it seemed like an easy case. 

"Who's making all that noise?" Probably one of the future inmates of...

"I am the representative of the Skrull Empire, he belongs to us!"

"Not according to us he does, do you have any idea what he did on Earth?"

"Do you have orphanages?"

"He has illegally trespassed into the Shiar empire-"

"Shut up Bird People!" There was a line.

"He's very popular."

"She's very popular, although she did nothing wrong." But that Kevin though.

"I please insanity."

"Insanity?"

"I was told that since I was a woman, yes that." Women also got punished less for the exact same crimes, feminism!

"I understand, I completely understand, this isn't court but what are you pleading guilty to?"

"Hee, hee, I require a lawyer." That seemed like a good idea.

Day 1

"Prince Kevin, Intergalactic Terrorist and all around disappointment of a child has been captured. He was apprehended by SWORD on his way to Earth to quote "Make sure no one stole my shit", he is currently being held-"

"She, I'm a girl!" That was a horrible picture of him. "Where is my lawyer?"

"Mrow." Was that a cat?

"This is your public defender."

"A cat?"

"She's a Flerken." She had a masters degree.

"How does a Flerken become a lawyer?"

"Blep."

"The University of Phoenix."

"They have those earth scams in space?"

"It's actually a highly respected university in the Shiar Empire."