The Sinister A Number, Part 6

"We don't have any new video but their ransom demands just went up."

"They probably moved her." She was definitely kidnapped, for real.

"Maybe we were wrong."

"We're never wrong," said Steve.

"What if you were, Howard isn't calling me back." What happened to him? Was he dead? "Call an emergency meeting, even Gabriel and Sarah can come, send someone to Howard, and Abby's apartments to see if there's any clues, we have to find them."

"Them?"

"Of course we do, she's, like a puppy with a knife."

"A puppy with a knife?"

"Yeah, do you want a puppy with a knife? No, you don't, you don't know what it's going to do with the knife, it shouldn't have a knife, and it knows what to do with the knife. But if you didn't have a puppy with a knife and someone rolls up on you wouldn't you be like, hey, where is that puppy with the knife?"

"She also has a Pym particle gun." That she had also stolen.

"Even better, she's a puppy with a gun. So, what did they do with her?"  She couldn't be dead, she was much more valuable alive. "Maybe they needed her to build something for them."

"Well she can build a Time Platform."

"She can?"

"Of course she can." 

"I thought that was a joke, if you're not Dr. Doom you can't build," was the cult..."Do we have anything left on her?"

"We know the basics."

"I know that, anything else, where she comes from, when she was born?"

"The cops took all of that away, and several of those files had SHIELD symbols on them."

"Does she have any friends?"

"No."

"People who knew her?"

"The entire city."

"If she's missing we can request her phone records." They knew nothing about her. 

"What's that noise?"

"I put a tracker on his phone." Where was...was it  moving?

"Where is it?" Asked Howard. Boy these sewers had a current, was this even the right sewer? "No Lizard, no Lizard, no Lizard!" He was still in Ravencroft right? "Was that the subway?" Howard grabbed a pipe and crawled out. "I better get a bonus for this." Clothes for ducks were hard to find, they were probably destroyed by now. "Wait a minute." Was that ethnic music, it wasn't Spanish. Howard found a manhole. "Aha!" What was this place, everything was in Cyrillic. "Excuse me, I am a talking duck."

"Pripyat!" He had to be a hallucination, or was he?

"I have no idea what that means but where could I find-" Howard was scaring the grandma. "I'll be on my way now." Howard could hear the Ocean, and he could use a bath. "Take the big paycheck, it'll be fine, all of your dreams will come true."

"You!"

"Oh no, who..." Was that an ice cream truck?

"Hello." 

"Duck from TV!"

"Yes I am the duck from the TV, I don't have any money, okay thank you."

"Lost?"

"Very." Were these friendly Russian people? Who was he..."Thank you." He had a hose.

"Velcome, children, come!"