⚠️ VOLUME 2: THE SEQUEL ⚠️

I understand that there was a lot to consider.

"What if people don't follow you? They won't get the notification!"
"What if they don't have the book in their library, they won't know it has been updated!"
"What if they don't care! Then what?" 🗿

I kinda really do care a ton about the oneshot system, so that's why I'm making this. It'll take a bit for the next book to gain a significant portion of readers in the beginning, and I wanna start writing now tbh. It's fun!

The next book WILL be different. It will have more consistent writing, more consistent rules, and a LOT less weird. But still the characters and all that love and fluff you absolutely adore. That's why I'm making this, because having a head start isn't that bad.

I wrote some things that I'm not proud of in the past book (most lemons and a few other things tbh, lmao), and I don't intend on deleting all that. It's shit, but it's my shit that I've learned from, so 🥸

Anyways‼️

If you're reading this, REQUEST AWAY, NO RULES!!! (Although if you don't specify male or female reader, then I'll go with the neutral I've been doin recently so everyone wins!)

I would like to hear what characters you wanna see in these wacky oneshots. ANY FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU WANNA SEE, THEY MIGHT BE FEATURED IN THE NEXT BOOK, if you ask nicely and aren't rude 😃

(Of course, I'll add it only if I see it fits the book's theme of anime and manga, light novels, visual novels, video games and whatever "etc" is supposed to represent).

I will do my best to reply to EVERYONE this time, and I'll be kind too so don't worry, I don't bite.

And of course, if you need privacy and wanna PM your request, then I'll gladly hear you in there too.

That's all I needed to say. I love you all, and I'll see you soon, in "The Legendary Book Of Oneshots: Vol. 2"

(yes, Austin is now the official mascot of the oneshots. I kinda like the fella)