🍋 2. Sleep F*cking - Pandemonica X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

Yeah I like Pandemonica more than Modeus, what's up? There is just something about cute, tired girls wearing glasses that I like.

——————————————————————————

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

Yet another day in the demon girl house, or actually, night. You had walked in Pandemonica's bedroom, thinking that she would actually listen to you this time and go to sleep.

Pandemonica: "Don't you worry about me, I've been busy working on some things."

Y/N: "You know you can do that tomorrow."

Pandemonica: "I'm more productive at night. You bring me coffee?"

Y/N: "We actually ran out of coffee beans. Sorry."

Pandemonica took her glasses off and placed them on the desk, rubbing the bridge of her nose with two fingers, looking at you with exhausted eyes.

Pandemonica: "Damn it. Come here."

Y/N: "Why?"

Pandemonica: "Just do it."

You walked over to the tired demon girl, and out of nowhere, she hugs you.

Pandemonica: "Don't tell anyone about what we're going to do, or I'll rip your mouth out and shove it up your—"

Y/N: "And what is it we're going to do exactly?"

Pandemonica: "Sleep with me. It'll be better for the both of us, given how you seem as tired as I am."

Y/N: "If it helps you, then I'll do it."

Placing your arms in the right places, you carried Pandemonica, who got a bit angry at this, and brought her to her bed, lying down with her.

Pandemonica: "Why did you... whatever, I'm too tired to do anything."

Y/N: "Goodnight."

You smiled at the exhausted demon, turning off the lamp and wrapping your arm around her, aware that she might kill you because of it, but she joined the harem for a reason so you assumed there was no harm in holding her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "Ngh, what's happening....."

In the middle of the night, your eyes slowly opened because something, or someone woke you up. You turned to see that Pandemonica was gone.

Y/N: "Where—"

You checked under the blanket, seeing a noctambulant Pandemonica sucking on your cock.

Y/N: "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Pandemonica seemed to be half asleep as her head bobbed up and down, making you feel blissful and content. Her hand had a tight grip on your thigh, ensuring that you wouldn't go anywhere as she enjoyed her late night meal.

Y/N: "I love demon girls."

You grabbed her head and started pushing into her mouth, feeling good while Pandemonica gagged on your dick, as if she was hypnotized.

Y/N: "Hey, wait—"

Suddenly, you ejaculated inside of her mouth as the sleeping demon girl swallowed your load, but unfortunately, this was causing her to wake up.

Y/N: "Shit."

She looked around, her eyes not quite open as she looked at you, wiping some cum left on her mouth and licking it.

Pandemonica: "You are a sick, disgusting—"

Y/N: "You started it!"

Pandemonica: "And you didn't have to finish it. Ugh, it's alright, I needed that, but now you have to take care of me."

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Pandemonica started undressing, the way she did it was very unenthusiastic because of how tired she was, but because of you, she was now tired and horny.

Y/N: "Wait wait! I'm still kind of weak from yesterday!"

Pandemonica: "Oh yes, Modeus told me. Show me that same strength you used on her."

She lowered on your dick, letting her vagina wrap around it, and she didn't react to it whatsoever.

Pandemonica: "Come on."

Y/N: "Fine."

While still in her, you grabbed Pandemonica by the waist and threw her down, letting her be the one to be lying on the bed. Then, you started thrusting in and out of her, causing her to have a very slight blush on her face.

Pandemonica: "Keep... going..."

You went harder and harder on her, wanting to get some moaning from her but you only got some really quiet noises, which made it difficult to finish. Risking your life, you kissed her, hoping to finally get her to say something. Pandemonica just looked at you, breathing heavily and feeling more sensitive now.

Pandemonica: "Why did you kiss me?"

Y/N: "Why not..."

You were about to cum again, Pandemonica holding your arm and squeezing it.

Pandemonica: "Don't do it inside. I'm not ready for that yet..."

Respecting her decision, you pulled out just in time, cumming all over her slender body.

Pandemonica: "I'm dirty now... great."

Y/N: "Wanna shower?"

Pandemonica nodded, you carried her to the bathroom and helped her shower since she could barely move after you were too rough with her. She was quiet the whole time, which made you start to feel a bit guilty for having your way with her while she was technically sleep walking. Sleep fucking? Let's go with that.

After all of that, you two went to sleep, with Pandemonica strangely sleeping closer to you than before, as if she felt much more comfortable being around you, which made you happy.

Planting a kiss on Pandemonica's forehead, you fell asleep feeling victorious. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the bedroom, just as the sun was rising, an angel was writing things down.

Azazel: "He's powerful... strong... and has a nice physique."

Azazel seemed attracted to whatever it was she was writing on her small notepad, smiling nervously.

Azazel: "T-This is great, I-I'm learning so much!"

——————————————————————————