🍋 6. Multiplayer Fun - Malina X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

SURPRISE!

PS: That question I made last oneshot had a lot of different answers, it was interesting to see everyone's taste in demon girls, thank you for taking part in the international survey. The government will be contacting you soon.

——————————————————————————

Y/N: "T-This is impossible!"

Who's turn was it today? It was Malina's. To do what exactly? Hang out with you of course. You promised her you would play games with her ever since you bought that Nintendo Switch and a copy of Mario Kart a couple of days ago.

Y/N: "It's insane how good you are!"

Malina sat really close next to you, not really feeling the same excitement you did since she wasn't a huge fan of these type of games. Yet...

Y/N: "I'll beat you this time, just wait and see."

Your own happiness was very contagious, Malina looked over at you while your eyes were glued to the TV screen and a very small smile forming on her face, seeing how much you were enjoying spending time with her.

Her face started feeling hot, flustered at how she suddenly reacted and looked away, nervously smiling.

Malina: "H-How about we take a break for now? I think I need a glass of water or something."

Malina dropped the controller and quickly walked out of the room, closing the door on her way out. As she was quickly approaching the kitchen, someone dragged them to the couch in the living room.

Modeus: "It's time."

Malina: "What? Time for what?"

Justice: "The readers want it, dude."

Pandemonica: "Something calls out to them, telling them they need it."

Malina: "What are we talking about?"

Cerberus brings a glass of water to Malina, gratefully taking it while being confused at the behavior of her demon peers. She drinks all the water and looks at Lucifer, who walked in the room and placed both hands on Malina's shoulders.

Lucifer: "Good luck."

The girls leave the room, Malina feeling kind of odd as she walked back to her room, seeing you sitting on her bed, thinking of something and staring at nothing.

Malina: "Hey, you alright?"

Y/N: "I was gonna ask you the same thing, you left the room so quickly."

Malina started picturing your smile in her mind and tried to shake those thoughts off.

Malina: "I'm fine. I just..."

She looked at you and imagined herself being held by you as the two of you slept in her bed, cuddling and not worrying about anything except each other. She tried to take those thoughts off as well, looking up at the ceiling and sighing.

Y/N: "Are you sure you're fine?"

Malina started picturing you and herself staying up late playing video games and enjoying each other's company as time no longer mattered. She was wondering why she thought these things, finally having it with her head messing with her.

Malina: "Stop!"

You flinched, kind of surprised at Malina's sudden reaction, standing up and slowly approaching her.

Y/N: "Did something happen while you left a couple of seconds ago?"

Malina tried to remember, she hadn't left for too long so there was no way anything could've affected her besides... the water she drank. She remembered Cerberus handing it to her and that's when she rolled her eyes at her own stupidity because she decided that accepting something from the playful young demon was a good idea.