🍋 Lunch Break - Midnight X Male Reader (BNHA) (+18) (Req)

Los problemas? Me los COMO!

Las waifus? Las APRECIO!

P.S.: What do we think about pineapple on pizza?

——————————————————————————

Nemuri: "You didn't!"

Y/N: "I did. I most definitely did."

A well packed gift is opened by a beautiful woman in front of you. Who was she exactly? One of the teachers at UA High, Pro Hero, and your fiancé, Nemuri Kayama, or better known as the R-Rated Hero Midnight.

Nemuri: "It's..."

Nemuri appreciates the gift, but she looked confused since she wasn't exactly sure what it was. She took it out of the box and showed it to you. It was a ring with a blue and white color scheme.

Nemuri: "Didn't you already give me one of these?"

Y/N: "The other one was more fancy and didn't have a special gimmick. This one does. Try it."

Nemuri: "How do I..."

She puts on the ring, taps it, brings it closer to her ear, tries talking to it, and as well as many other things that did not seem to activate the ring's mechanism.

Y/N: "Wait, is it broken?!"

Nemuri: "No, I don't think that's the case, maybe..."

Nemuri extends her hand forward, feeling the ring as the front of it opens, fabric jumps out of it and wraps around her body. Her body started feeling weird, but when that sensation went away, she looked down to see her regular clothes weren't on her body, but rather, a much tighter version of her hero costume.

Nemuri: "Oh! A instant suit-up ring! I heard they stopped selling these a long time ago."

Y/N: "I had a friend help me make one just for you."

Nemuri: "This is incredible! Although, the suit is a bit tight."

She pulls on the fabric that made her butt look bigger, actually kind of enjoying the fact that it looked really good on her.

Nemuri: "This makes my ass look big doesn't it?"

Y/N: "It does. We could replace the costume in the ring for the one you usually wear and it would be quite useful for you."

Nemuri: "I know that but... it feels weird that you would get me a present, specially considering that our wedding is coming up and we'll get a lot of presents there."

Y/N: "Ah, you know. I thought it would be beneficial for your hero life, considering you have to constantly save the world and all that..."

Your super fiancé looked at you, walking around and inspecting you, smelling your lie from a mile away.

Nemuri: "Why did you give me this, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Well, I wanna help a little bit. I don't want to feel like a drag in your life. You know I don't have a quirk so—"

Nemuri: "We talked about this. I don't care if you have a quirk or not, I still love you for who you are. You are the man that I decided to marry, and we'll leave it at that. Thanks for the ring by the way~"

Nemuri, wearing the tight Midnight costume, kissed your cheek so you could feel better. She wasn't lying when she said that she loved you, because she really did. Quirk or no quirk, you were that someone who was always there for her.

FLASHBACK

Nemuri: "I was requested to join UA's teaching staff. And I do need a lot of help..."

Y/N: "You want me to be a teacher?! But you know I don't have a—"

Nemuri: "It'll be fun! And I'm sure you'll figure it out. You are like, the smartest person I know."

Y/N: "Alright then..."

You took a deep breath, looking at Nemuri and extending your hand.

Y/N: "Together."

You and Nemuri smiled, excited to be working together, you two shook hands.

PRESENT

Y/N: "Why... are we doing it here...?"

Nemuri: "Shut up and kiss me..."

Midnight spontaneously decided to start kissing you a bit more than what you expected, and one thing led to another and now you were about to do it in a random room of the school, with a possible chance of getting fired.

You started massaging her breasts, feeling how tight the material of her suit was pressing up against them. You decided to slowly remove her skintight superhero outfit in order to appreciate her body more.

Y/N: "Don't you feel uncomfortable when wearing these..."

Midnight: "I got used to them..."

Y/N: "Still... seeing you wear them makes me feel kinda weird..."

Midnight: "You don't want other men staring at me, is that it?"

You didn't reply, and noticing the obvious silence caused Midnight to giggle.

Midnight: "Don't worry, it's just a bunch of kids, nothing to worry about. One of them is so short I could probably stomp him with my foot."

Y/N: "He would probably like it."

Midnight: "Yeah, he would. Back to us..."

Once you had removed them, all that was left was Nemuri in all of her glory as she removed your pants, kneeling down and playing around with your cock, smacking it against her face and smiling. She started licking the tip, slowly taking your entire dick in her mouth, then bobbing her head up and down as she vigorously sucked it, showing no mercy.

She started fingering herself while sucking on your dick, giving her more motivation to finish sucking on your cock.

She stopped, stood up and sat on a desk, waiting for you. You walked over and started teasing her wet pussy with your dick before going in, your dick twitched a little but you were liking that.

Midnight looked at you seductively before you started fucking her quite roughly. Her seductive look alone was enough to drive you wild. You wrapped your arms around her as you started thrusting in and out of her so roughly that her moaning was interrupted every time you did so, going so fast it was almost unnatural.

She looked at you with a smirk on her face and a slight blush as well, knowing the way you were fucking her was a way of showing your love for her, which she really liked.

You were at your limit now, and with a couple more thrusts, you came inside of her with your arms still wrapped around her and hers around you. You quickly pulled out and dropped to the floor.

Y/N: "...You know, this wouldn't have happened if you weren't so incredibly beautiful."

Midnight: "Oh my, you flatter me Y/N... Thank you."

Y/N: "For what?"

Nemuri: "I don't know, for being you."

Y/N: "Huh, well you are very welcome. How about we get dressed and get out of here. Being naked at work isn't the best thing."

Nemuri: "Alright, let's go home."

Y/N: "Let's go."

——————————————————————————

BONUS SCENE

Y/N: "What do you want me to make?"

Nemuri: "Nothing. Order some pizza, I'm tired and I wanna sleep with you."

Y/N: "Pineapple on top?"

Nemuri: "I don't know... our relationship will completely change depending on what I say, huh?"

Y/N: "Choose wisely, Ms. Midnight."

Nemuri: "It's hard to choose!"