Emily (An Original Story)

I wrote all of this at 2am, so there might be some mistakes 👀

——————————————————————————

"Oh duck!"

With orange juice spilled everywhere, the maid bowed up and down, apologizing for once again messing up.

"I am so sorry Master, I'm such an idiot. I'll clean this up right away."

Her Master, Y/N, didn't seem to get mad at the maid's clumsy behavior and never resented her for it. He would always tell her not to preoccupy, something that always put her mind at ease.

Y/N: "Listen, Emily, don't worry about it. I'll have the cleaning people take care of this. You just go and make some more juice, how's that?"

The maid, Emily, would always feel nervous every single time she did something wrong, because she feared she would get fired and kicked out of the mansion. It has already happened before with other people, and she has spent her time on the streets, living off of leftovers and money passersby would sometimes give her. This started when she turned 15, when she lost her parents.

The cleaning crew of the house, which consisted of two siblings and a young man, started cleaning the mess that Emily had made, making sure to leave the floor squeaky clean. The young man approached Master Y/N with a frowned face but tried to conceal his anger.

"Who did this Master?

Y/N: "Just keep cleaning Max."

With a cold glare, Master Y/N walked to his room, and removed his stained clothes, entering the shower. A few minutes had passed and Y/N had finished showering and walked out of his bathroom to find Emily entering the bedroom.

Emily: "Oh duck. I'm so sorry Master, I just came here to get your clothes so I could wash them. I should've knocked!"

Y/N smiled as the blushing maid struggled to pick up the clothes with her eyes closed.

Y/N: "You can open them. I won't bite."

Emily: "It's alright, I'll find the exit with my eyes closed."

Emily waved her free arm around, not being able to find the door to leave her Master's room. Suddenly, she felt two fingers grab her forearm as they led her to the doorknob. She managed to open the door.

Y/N: "Thank you Emily."

Emily: "S-Sure!"

Emily awkwardly ran out of the bedroom. Once she found the laundry room, she placed the clothes in a basket and let out a sigh. Max was walking around the area when he saw Emily holding their Master's clothes. He approached and pushed her.

Max: "What do you think you're doing, you imbecile."

Emily: "I was just—"

Max: "Getting off with Master's dirty clothes. What a fucking pervert."

Emily: "I wasn't—"

Max: "I'm sure you were. All you do is act all cute after you mess everything up, you useless pig. I don't even know why you still work here. I would've fired you long ago if I was in charge."

Every single word Max spat out of his mouth jabbed Emily like a knife to the heart. She felt her eyes getting watery as her vision was getting blurry.

Max: "What? You're gonna cry now? Pathetic."

Max kicked Emily really hard while she was still on the ground. He started walking away but not before he mumbled something that was loud enough for Emily to hear.