🍋 Emily [Part 2] (+18) (Requested)

Bet you weren't expecting this one huh? Well here it is anyways.

IT BE LATE HORNY HOURS

———————————————————————

"Hey Emily, you've seen my—"

Entering the laundry room, you saw Emily looking really focused on one of your shirts while she was touching herself down there. You stood by the doorway for a couple of seconds, waiting for her to actually open her eyes and stop her light moaning just to see how she would react.

It was already known around the mansion that Emily was closer to you than most of the other workers at the mansion, but you were afraid that maybe she was getting just a bit too close.

It didn't look like she was going to stop until completion, so you loudly cleared your throat and got her attention.

Emily: "Oh duck! I-I-I-I—this isn't—it's not what it looks like!"

Y/N: "It is most definitely what it looks like. What are you doing with my shirt?"

You knew what she was doing, but hearing it from her could possibly make things better for her, but it was a shame that Emily was a terrible liar.

Emily: "I was... checking to see if there were any stains left?"

Y/N: "Okay. Come to my office once you're done with all of your tasks, we need to talk."

Your serious tone of voice was all it took to completely scare the maid, who should have been more careful and actually lock the door like most people with common sense do.

Emily: "U-Understood!"

You left, and hearing your footsteps get more faint every second, Emily drops to the floor and sighs. She thought she was in some serious problem now.

Oh how wrong she was.

Later That Same Day...

In your office, sitting down on that big comfortable chair of yours, you typed away on your computer, doing mundane tasks and simultaneously playing a game of snake. That is until there was a knock on the door.

Emily: "Umm, I'm coming in."

Emily opens the door, adjusting her maid outfit a bit. Her sweaty palms, pale face, and rapid heartbeat were just making her even more nervous. The closer she got to your desk, the closer she felt like she was going to faint.

Y/N: "Are you okay? You seem a bit worried. Take a seat."

Emily: "I'm not worried! I'll sit down, I'll sit..."

Emily quickly sat down, looking away from you because of what happened earlier, but it was nearly impossible when you looked so great today. Why Emily was having these type of thoughts now was a mystery even to her.

Y/N: "So, you were..."

Without even looking, Emily quickly nods.

Y/N: "I won't punish you or anything, please relax. Seeing you all scared makes me anxious."

Emily: "Sorry. I promise I'm not that type of girl! I was just—"