Infectious Craziness - Himiko Toga X Male Reader (BNHA) (Req)

Mind empty, thinking about monke

——————————————————————————

"But I just wanted you..."

You wake up, chained to the wall and your gadgets no longer with you, but sitting on the table not too far from where you stood. A blonde girl sat in front of you, legs incessantly moving and thinking about something as she stared at you. The girl stood up, grinning when she noticed you woke up.

"You woke up, yipee!"

The girl is very excited to have you with her. Judging by the fact that you were chained and couldn't really go anywhere, you deduced that she was crazy.

"My name is Himiko Toga and I... love... you..."

She blushes, holding her cheeks with her hands and giggling like a little girl.

Himiko: "I can't believe I said that...!"

She shook her head, getting closer to you to admire your face, adjusting her fake glasses.

Himiko: "Humhum... humhum... you truly are beautiful! I can't wait to see how much blood you can pump out till you pass out!"

She took off the glasses and made you wear them. She smiles.

Himiko: "You're so cute!"

Himiko squints her eyes, grabbing your lips and moving them up and down.

Himiko: "You're not much of a talker."

Himiko gets a bit sad, but then cheers up almost immediately, holding your cheeks and getting closer.

Himiko: "But I know who you are! I've been... observing you for quite some time and I can say that you truly are different. Y/N L/N, the vigilante that no one knows about, or cares for."

Himiko goes to grab one of the gadgets on the table, accidentally activating and shooting you on the leg with the grappling gun you use. The pain was immense, but you didn't scream.

Himiko: "That's so cool! It's so nice to see what a person without a quirk can do with their free time!"

She walks over to you, kneeling down to look at how the hook pierced your leg. You tried not to show that you felt pain, and you were honestly not too hurt since you were used to torture, but it still bothered you.

Himiko: "Look at all the blood..."

Himiko licks some of the blood from the wound, tasting it and smiling.

Himiko: "It's so good!"

You were starting to hate this weird girl more and more. Whoever she was didn't matter, all that did matter was that you had to get out of there. You rattled the chains, scaring Himiko as she takes a couple of steps back.

Himiko: "I can't let you go yet! We still gotta go on dates, and sleep together, and... I don't know, we'll think of something."

You look at the crazy girl, who seemed to really like you for some strange reason. And since there was no way to be freed, you gave up.

Himiko: "You stopped moving... does that mean..."

She got really close, caressing your face and realizing that you no longer cared.

Himiko: "I will let you go now, but no fighting!"

She cuts the chains and you fall to the floor. There was no point in fighting her anymore, your leg still had a hook stuck in it so you couldn't possibly run away. You might as well just die.

Himiko: "Why do you look so sad? I haven't done anything to hurt you. Except the leg thing, but it was an accident so forgive me!"

The loss of blood was making you weak, and your vision was getting blurry.

Himiko: "Wait don't pass out!"

You threw yourself on top of Himiko, trying to do something, anything, to escape. But you could no longer feel your body, and you passed out on top of her. Since your arms were wrapped around her, she thought it was a hug and hugged you back, patting your head as well.

Himiko: "You're so cute..."

You slowly opened your eyes, finally seeing daylight, but it was actually just the lights of the room that had been turned on by Himiko, who waited for you to wake up.

Himiko: "Glad to see you finally woke up. I had to call some people to heal your wound, and now you have no reason to be mad at me!"

You looked at your leg, seeing that it was fine now. You took off your costume since it felt super heavy for some reason, now only having a black tank top and some shorts on.

Himiko: "Stripping right in front of me... you're secretly a pervert, right?"

Himiko giggles, but you still weren't okay with being kidnapped by and forced to love her. One day you were going to escape, but you still had to figure out where you were. Himiko sat on top of you, facing you with a grin on her face.

Himiko: "We're gonna have so much fun together!"

You awkwardly smile. You started feeling weird because the girl was oddly cute, and if she wasn't a lunatic, you would've considered being with her.

Since she was so close to you, you kissed her. She didn't see it coming, and you honestly weren't too sure about what you were doing, but it was definitely an interesting turn of events. At one point, Himiko tried biting your tongue to get some blood to drink, but you ended up pushing her away, only to bring her back to kiss her more.

A weird relationship bloomed from that day forward, and you regret not leaving sooner, because now you were just as crazy for Himiko Toga as she was for you.

——————————————————————————