Kaguya Wins The War - Kaguya Shinomiya x Reader (Love Is War)

I ACTUALLY WATCHED SOME EPISODES OF THE ANIME IN ORDER TO WRITE THIS AND I LIKED IT. Okay that's it go read.

——————————————————————————

Y/N is too cute!

Kaguya was paying close attention to you as you were working on something with your laptop and a couple of stacked papers right next to it.

Kaguya - Maybe if I... no, that couldn't work. Perhaps... no, not that.

Y/N: "Hey Kaguya. You okay?"

Kaguya was not okay because today was the day she for sure would get you to confess your feelings for her despite you mentioning once that you weren't interested in anyone, the problem here was that she was not able to come up with a good plan to do so.

Kaguya: "I am. Well, it's just one of those days, you know."

Y/N: "One of those days... right."

You looked back to your computer as you went on with your day, not doing anything but writing the book you've been working on for weeks, hoping to be able to come up with a good finale for the story, yet coming up with nothing. You had already tried and asked many people, including Kaguya, but none of them had an answer to your predicament. Until today.

Kaguya: "Oh, you're still working on that romance story?"

Y/N: "Yep. I just cannot seem to be able to get the two protagonists together, it seems almost impossible."

Kaguya: " Keyword being almost."

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Kaguya seemed to be in her own world as she started to smile, scaring you a little.

Kaguya; "Let's act it out. You can be the protagonist, I'll be the girl they like."

Y/N: "That sounds... good. Here."

You handed Kaguya a piece of paper that had most recent part of the book you wrote, which would eventually lead to them getting together.

Kaguya: "Great. Let's start." - This is my chance!

Kaguya started reading a bit ahead, seeing what she had to act out and realized what she had done. You were ready to start the scene as you read the first line.

Y/N: "Ahem, Oh Kasumi! What are you doing around here?"

Kaguya - I can't go back now! But if I do this, he is most definitely going to confess, or maybe I will. I should've read more!

Kaguya: "Ummm... H-Hey Y/N, I... I was just heading home..." - Why did he insert himself in his story?!

Kaguya held the piece of paper close to her face so that you wouldn't see her flustered face.

Y/N: "Can I walk with you?"

Kaguya read a bit more, seeing the "as they were walking to Kasumi's house, her hands had accidentally grazed his, making the moment a really awkward one." part.

Kaguya: "N-No... I mean, sure!" - Damn it!

You and Kaguya stood next to each other, pretending to walk as you both stared right at the door of the room. You didn't really think much of it but Kaguya did, and she was embarrassed. She looked down at her paper, trying to do the hands brushing part, but being unable to.

Kaguya - Who writes these things?! That's not how people fall in love at all!

Then they grazed hands causing them to turn and look at each other, you with a smile and Kaguya blushing more than usual, but you couldn't see it due to her covering the lower part of her face with the paper.