Afterstory Pt. 2 - Rem X Male Reader (Re:Zero)

Yeah, i liked this idea too much so I'm rolling with it. TRY AND STOP ME (ò_óˇ)

P.S.: Like I said, we VIBE in the oneshot sequel realm. Still got two more sequels to different stories that need to be done, so look forward to those 👈😎👈

——————————————————————————

Y/N: "Rin, who is it?"

Someone knocking on the door woke you up and also woke up tired daughter, Rin, who went to open the door without checking who it was first, so she was surprised when she saw...

Rin: "RamRam!"

Y/N: "Oh no."

You woke up only wearing your boxers when Ram came in the house surprising the family so early in the morning. Before Ram got the chance to see you in all your (almost) naked glory, you put on some pants and left the bedroom, Ram was wearing a cloak over her regular clothes, still keeping her hair short just like her sister after many years. Maybe they just liked that hairstyle too much.

Ram: "Good morning. Put on a shirt Y/N, you degenerate."

Rin: "RamRam, Papa is a degenerate?"

Y/N: "Ram, stop talking."

Ram: "At times, but he has moments where he's a decent human being. This is not one of those moments."

Even after all these years, Ram still liked to mess with you, and as harsh as it was sometimes, that was just her odd way of showing how much she cared about you...

Maybe.

While Rem was still asleep in your room, you quickly entered the bedroom and took a shirt to put on, then you went back to the living room to talk to Ram.

Ram: "Where's Rem?"

Y/N: "She's sleeping. What brings you around here so early?"

Ram: "Y/N, do you not like your sister in law coming to visit you? What a cruel man."

Rin: "Papa is a cruel man!"

You grabbed Rin and lifted her up high, making her laugh as she enjoyed playing with you, but it was just so she would get distracted and not learn any new words from Ram that could corrupt her innocence.

Y/N: "No, it's not that, I'm just curious."

Ram: "I have no other reason, I'm just visiting. Here's some appas."

Ram handed you the bag she was holding, which was a bag full of appas so you gladly accepted them.

Ram: "You haven't been touching my sister inappropriately lately, have you?"

Y/N: "N-No!"

Later

Afer eating breakfast with Ram and Rin, Ram complimented you on your breakfast-making skills, calling them 'a bit above average'.

Ram: "Why is Rem still sleeping?"

Y/N: "Ah you know, she does a lot of things around the house and I sometimes can't help her—"

Rin: "Papa and Mama were making weird noises last night!"

Your face turned pale and Ram wasn't sure about what the little girl was referring to, but Rin just sat there with a big smile on her face. Her innocent soul was really close to getting you in trouble with the RamRam.

Ram: "...What kind of weird noises?"

Y/N: "I-I'm sure it was just a weird dream she had..."

Ram now realized what Rin was referring to, and you swore she had one of the most disgusted expressions on her face, and you could understand why. If someone did it with your sister while their child was still around hearing range, you would probably be pretty angry too.