My Homie Guoba - Xiangling X Reader (Genshin Impact)

Not quite back from my writing/oneshot break, just felt inspired today since I recently unlocked this character a couple of minutes ago and wanted to do something for her. Love her design, it's pretty fresh 👌

P.S.: I was thinking really hard whether to make this oneshot +18 or not, but I did make one just in case and its just vibing in the drafts. It'll see the light of day some other time.

———————————————————————

"Oh look, look!"

Alerted by the excited girl, you looked over to your right and saw a huge pack of wild boars just walking around and minding their business.

Y/N: "You know, that is a lot of boars and I don't think—"

"Come on, please! Just this once."

Being the traveller in this world, the same one that 'defeated' the almighty Stormterror and 'saved' Mondstadt, was actually an enjoyable experience. But due to your history and knowledge in fighting and dealing with creatures both strong and weak, there was always one girl that sought you out and, whenever she locked eyes with you, would tackle you to the ground and hug you so tightly, you would often lose your breath whenever it happened.

She could convince you so easily to help her with her ingredient hunt, it made you seem like a joke. Even Paimon, the small, floating piece of food that was constantly there with you and followed you wherever you went, realized how much of a sucker you were for the extraordinary chef Xiangling.

You met the girl a couple of months ago while adventuring around and, by now, you had gotten used to her shenanigans and was perfectly fine with helping her, but right now...

Y/N: "Are you sure—?"

Xiangling: "Pretty please! Help me with this and I'll make the best dish I've ever prepared, and just for you!"

Y/N: "Alright, if you say so."

Pulling out your sword and taking a deep breath, you slowly advanced forward.

You perfectly knew you could deal with the sounder of boar, so it wasn't the fact that they were boars, it was the fact that there were so many in one place that made you wonder whether they would run away or charge at you and stomp you until you were a pancake.

You turned back for a second and saw Xiangling and the floating Paimon both cheering you on. With newfound confidence, you ran towards the herd and, launching your sword, managed to stab a boar and saw how it flopped to the ground.

The rest looked at you, and they didn't seem happy.

Y/N: "Yeah, I knew it."

Turning around, you ran as fast as you could while the wild animals were right behind you.

Y/N: "Come on!"

While Xiangling followed you and started running just as fast as you were, all Paimon had to do was float a bit higher in order to avoid the rampaging boars.

Then, she thought of something fun.

She let herself fall on top of one of the animals, and holding onto it, she began riding it.