Help From The Hellblazer - Asaka Mayama X Reader (Oresuki) (Req)

On god, I be getting some really good girls to write about.

P.S.: Swear I never heard of this anime until I got this request. It was actually pretty entertaining ngl 🗿

P.S.S.: Oh yeah, Johnny boy and his mystical shenanigans are in this oneshot too, so that's fun.

——————————————————————————

"W-Woah, is that Y/N? What a coincidence!"

Adjusting your glasses, you could see one of your many peculiar friends just standing there, pretending that it was mere fate that you two happened to run into each other right outside your house.

Y/N: "Was it?"

Asaka: "Of course! I was just walking and then I saw you come out of your house."

Y/N: "Right. Where were you going?"

That part she hadn't thought of very well, so she started blushing and looking back every now and then, seeing her friends all very obviously hiding in a bush, waving at her.

Asaka: "I-I was just going for a walk. You know, connecting with nature and all that!"

Y/N: "Right..."

Asaka: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "To my friend's house. There's... a project we're doing so I'll spend... a couple of minutes there."

Asaka: "That sounds interesting... but it's not like I would like to go just to spend some time with you or anything!"

Y/N: "I... well, do you wanna come? I'm sure he'll be fine with it."

Asaka: "Well, if you insist then yes, I will..."

She looks back once more, seeing all of her friends nod simultaneously.

Asaka: "Go with you."

The bush suddenly decided to sneeze.

Y/N: "Bless you."

Bush: "Thank—"

One of the girls covered the other's mouth to prevent her from blowing the cover that you had already spotted before you started talking to Asaka.

Asaka: "L-Let's just go now!"

Y/N: "Follow me then."

It was quite a long walk, and Sasanqua's wandering hand brushing yours every now and then was honestly kind of cute, although the fact that she couldn't just go ahead and hold your hand was a bit irritating.

Y/N: "Here we are."

Asaka: "It looks... creepy."

Y/N: "My reaction was the same when I first saw it."

The house looked way too old for anyone to actually live in there, but it always helped him when it came to paranormal cases. It helped "set the mood" apparently.

The creaky door of the house opened on its own when you knocked on it, and because of the noises that came inside, it seemed like this friend of yours was busy.