[Un]Lucky - Ina'nis Ninomae X Reader (Hololive EN - Gen 1)

SHIT HAPPENED, BUT NOW WE BACK FROM THE GRAVE 😤

P.S.: I wonder what she be doing with them tentacles 👀

———————————————————————

"Hey can you pass me my—"

Without thinking about it twice, a long tentacle stretches and grabs your phone, handing it to you before you ever finished saying anything.

Y/N: "Oh, okay."

The tapping of the digital pen against the surface of the mighty drawing tablet was very soothing to your ears, and the very soft grunts that you heard whenever the girl using said tablet made a mistake were too cute.

Y/N: "Hey, is it okay if you could—"

Another tentacle moved around to grab a water bottle, then handed it to you in the same gentle manner you were given your phone.

Y/N: "...Thanks."

The pen had been placed down, and the girl took a deep breath and let out all of her anger within the exhaling part.

Ina'nis Ninomae, if she had been granted the ability to possess tentacles she could control from, what she called, a 'strange' book rather than being destroyed by it, then that just meant the luck of the girl was very high.

But when it comes to drawing, that luck did not apply at all. There were days when she was super happy doing it, and the others...

Y/N: "Are you okay?"

Ina: "Control Z... I mean—! Yeah."

Y/N: "Leave that screen for a minute and come here."

Ina lets her tentacles carry her to you before those magically disappeared into the portal they came from, then landing on the bed next to you with a flop.

Y/N: "Take a break, relax a little."

Ina: "I'm sorry, I should be taking care of you and instead I'm getting mad at my tablet."

Y/N: "No, it's okay. Your tentacles were very good at knowing what I wanted anyways."

Ina: "Are you okay?"

Accidentally falling down the stairs and breaking a leg was not something you'd see everyday, but it had to happen to you anyway. You were glad you had a friend as good as Ina to come visit you and take care of you as best as she could.

She sometimes slept with you just to make sure nothing bad happened during the night.

Y/N: "I think I can actually feel it now."

Ina: "You wanna try walking?"

Y/N: "I mean, if you help me, then sure."

Almost as if handling a fragile object, Ina held your hand and helped you stand up, holding onto you so you wouldn't fall.

Ina: "Are you ready?"

Y/N: "Don't let me fall."