The Day - Ritsu Tainaka X Male Reader (K-On) (Req)

Fourth in the bundle. This one different than the last one I swear LMAO.

P.S.: I BELIEVE IN TOMBOY SUPREMACY

P.S.: watch the whole video above, especially the end. Trust me.

——————————————————————————

"March forward for today will be a long and hard—"

"Ritsu, watch out!"

While Ritsu was making her way to the club room with the rest of the Light Music Club members, she wasn't paying any attention as a student came running and accidentally tackled her to the ground. The rest of the girls gasped, seeing you on top of Ritsu, which you hadn't noticed until your hand grabbed something.

Y/N: "Woah, this is weird. Kinda smooth too."

Ritsu: "Stop harrassing my forehead!"

Ritsu pushed you out of the way, standing up and patting her dress down, her cheeks had a slight red tone to them. A girl in the group helped you stand up, nervously laughing while smacking Ritsu's head.

Mio: "S-Sorry about that!"

Y/N: "It's okay."

You looked at the girl that you fell on top of.

Y/N: "Sorry for touching your forehead."

Ritsu: "Yeah? Well—!"

Mio looks menacingly at her friend, who quickly changed her mind and decided to not get angry at the accident.

Ritsu: "I-I accept your apology!"

You nod before running once again, leaving Ritsu and Mio, along with three other girls in the middle of the hallway where everyone except Ritsu was laughing.

Ritsu: "What?"

Yui: "You have a smooth forehead!"

Ritsu: "You have tiny fingers!"

Yui: "Wait, I do?"

Yui looks at her fingers, then she looks up at Ritsu.

Yui: "I do!"

LATER

After the club's daily tea-drinking and occasional rehearsing, Ritsu was heading back home with Mio. After dropping Mio off, she went on her own, where as soon as she turned the corner she bumped into you.

Ritsu: "Hey what's the deal with people running into me today?!"

She looked to see it was you, who had been running without looking again.

Y/N: "OH! It's you from earlier. How are you?"

Ritsu: "I don't know dude, I think I'm pretty fine—how do you think?!"

You noticed that the girl was really angry, and you wanted to apologize again but then you remembered you didn't really knew her name.

Y/N: "What's your name? I'm Y/N."

You stood up then helped the girl stand up as well. She hesitates for a second before telling you her name.

Ritsu: "I'm Ritsu."

Y/N: "Well Ritsu, I'm sorry for... you know."

Ritsu: "Yeah it's fine, this happens all the time. I will go now."

Y/N: "Oh yeah yeah, I don't wanna take up much of your time."

Before you started running again, Ritsu grabbed your arm and pulled you close.