🍋 Anger Management - Sakura Kasugano X Male Reader (Street Fighter) (+18) (Req)

There's something about her character design that I really like, maybe it's the short hair idk but she's just very nice to look at??? (That's a weird way to phrase it)

Artist For Image Above: Nigou. (Yeah I know, I know.)

P.S.: This one was requested a long time ago and it made me realize there's a lot of oneshots I still gotta write. Pain is eternal, but they're fun to write so I'll be fine🗿

——————————————————————————

"Stop!"

Just as the short-haired girl was about to land another hit on you, you ducked, telling her to stop.

Sakura: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Aren't you being just a bit too rough?"

Sakura: "I'm always like this. Now, come on..."

She comes charging at you again, this time she was about to hit you with a Floral Kick which you wanted to dodge again. Seeing Sakura with an extremely angry expression made you realize that she was trying to vent her anger on you. And because of how strong she really is, this meant that you were essentially digging your own grave if you kept the fight going for any longer.

Y/N: "Forget it."

You grabbed her leg before it fully hit you and you took Sakura down, placing your arm on her neck to keep her there.

Y/N: "That's enough."

Sakura: "I thought I was the one being rough!"

Y/N: "This is serious."

Sakura: "Oh I'm being serious."

Sakura tries to pull off a strange move to get out of your grip, and she almost did had it not been for your quick reflexes. This time, your arms were wrapped around her waist as you fell to the floor with her.

Sakura: "Hey, let go!"

Y/N: "Not until you tell me what's up with you? These fights are to practice, not to get me killed."

Sakura doesn't respond, looking away whilst your arms were still wrapped around her waist. Almost feeling like you were hugging her, Sakura got closer and more comfortable.

Sakura: "I just had a nightmare..."

Y/N: "Really? What about?"

Sakura: "Ah, don't worry about it."

Y/N: "I think I should, because you tried to kill me."

Sakura: "I'm sorry, Y/N. I promise it won't happen again."

It almost felt like there was a bit of truth in those words, but since Sakura was very... intense, you knew that wasn't going to be the case if you didn't handle this situation now.

Y/N: "Let's go eat something. You must be starving."

Sakura: "And how do you—?"

Since your hand was on her toned abdomen, it didn't take long for it to start grumbling, confirming your statement. You stand up first before helping your friend get up. You nodded before looking at the city.

Sakura: "Fine. It better be good food."

Y/N: "Oh trust me, I'll find a good place."

You spent some time looking for a place to take Sakura to eat, so when you found a small place that sold fairly normal food, you decided to take her there so you both would try it out. It turns out that it was better than expected, and when you two were done with your food and your wallet was empty, you left with full stomachs and happy faces.