The Shy Arch Wizard - Yunyun x Male Reader (Konosuba) (Req)

MY FINGERS BURN

——————————————————————————

"Wait don't touch it!"

"Well if I don't, you're gonna lose all your blood and die, so I advise you not to move and let me help you!"

Let's back up a bit. The girl struggling to keep herself from crying like a baby here is Yunyun and the guy trying his best to help her without hurting her is Y/N and this is their short and sweet story. It all started in the Adventurer's Guild, where a lonely Y/N went every now and then to talk to Luna, the only person that has actually wanted to talk to him since he died and reincarnated in the magical world that we're in now.

Luna: "Still just you?"

Y/N: "I think I like it, I don't have to argue with anyone and I keep everything I find to myself."

Luna: "How are you gonna make any friends if you don't at the very least try and approach someone?"

Y/N: "Oh I tried."

And tried he has. Every single time he has talked to a group, many people simply used the excuse that their party had 'too many people' or they just weren't looking for someone with the skills Y/N had, even though they didn't even know what Y/N could do, he just wasn't wanted anywhere. Y/N learned to live with this and has been doing lots of quests all by his lonesome.

Luna: "Gosh you make me sad. Why don't you go get more beer to make yourself feel better big guy?"

Y/N: "If you insist."

You started walking around the place, grabbing a random mug full of beer

Y/N: "Friends. Who needs 'em?"

You proceeded to down the big mug of beer in a matter of seconds, standing up and leaving the guild, hoping to find something interesting to do out there. As you continued to walk down the amiable town of Axel, you found a girl sitting by herself on a bench, looking defeated. The thought of approaching her crossed your mind, but you didn't want to risk it and decided not to.

Y/N: "Whatever."

Every step you took away from the girl, your guilt continued growing deep inside of you but you tried to ignore it. Your guilt now was too much for you, making you stop walking.

Y/N: "Fine! I'll go! I hate myself sometimes."

Y/N did a 180 and started walking to where the girl was, taking a spot on the bench looking at her with an expression that showed he did not want to be there.

Y/N: "Hi?"

The cute girl seemed really embarrassed, looking down on the ground with her hands gripping tightly on her miniskirt.

Y/N: "You alright there?"

"He... he took my panties again..."

Y/N: "Huh...? HUH?!"

You were wide eyed by the sentence the girl just blurted out, feeling as if you made a terrible mistake approaching her. You didn't know whether to feel bad or to feel weirded out. You moved a bit closer to the girl.

Y/N: "What's... what's your name?"

"Oh, who me? Oh I'm Yunyun, nice to meet you..."

Y/N: "Well Yunyun, what happened to your underwear exactly?"

Yunyun: "I rather not talk about it, I'll probably get it back... I think."

But in reality, it wasn't a mistake, it was a happy accident, you just didn't know it yet.