🍋 Leftover - Ram X Male Reader (Re:Zero) (+18)

Everyone talks about whether Emilia or Rem is better, and you know what? I don't see anyone talking about my girl Ram! So here's a oneshot just for her, on the house!

P.S.: Also because I swear I haven't seen anyone write any type of anything 'romantic' with Ram, so I might as well do something about that.

——————————————————————————

Ram: "Tell me again, N/Y, why do I have to go with you?"

Y/N: "I already told you, didn't I?"

The busy streets of the capital of Lugnica were more than enough to drive you mad, but you tried to distract yourself from that and try to complete your very important mission: getting the ingredients for tonight's feast, which would be hard since there was a lot to pick up.

Fortunately, Ram was kind enough to go with you. Actually, you got on your knees and begged for her to come with you so the job would get done quicker, and if it weren't for her sister Rem, she wouldn't have helped you.

Ram: "You're supposed be doing this on your own."

Y/N: "Well, I am! You're just here to make me feel better."

Ram: "You're beyond salvation, N/Y."

Y/N: "My name's... just forget it, come on."

As Ram followed you around to help you buy as many things as possible, you couldn't help but notice what a bad job she was at doing so.

Y/N: "Need help?"

Ram: "Is this ripe?"

You took the vegetable Ram was holding on her hand and inspected it, finally confirming that it most certainly wasn't.

Y/N: "No... why did I even bring you with me..."

Ram: "I don't know. If you'll excuse me, I must return to—"

Y/N: "You're not going anywhere. At least help me carry them if you cannot buy them."

Ram: "You're gonna make a woman carry heavy things? What a despicable man, truly the worst of the worst."

Y/N: "You insulting me is actually kinda nice, so I'll take it."

Ram: "Perhaps you find pleasure in having a woman insult you? You're a perverted being whose very existence was a mistake."

Y/N: "Attack me with your words as much as you want, you cannot bring me down!"

Timeskip brought to you by Ram making different types of steamed potatoes.

After getting everything needed for tonight, you ended up carrying most of the bags while Ram only carried a couple, enjoying your suffering discretely.

Ram: "You seem to be struggling, N/Y."

Y/N: "Not at all! I was made for this moment..."

It was clear that you obviously weren't made to carry super heavy things, shaking a bit every step you took.

Y/N: "Why don't we take a break? I'm sure you need one after walking for so long..."

Ram: "We've been walking for ten minutes, N/Y."

Y/N: "Oh you gotta be kidding me..."

You gently placed the bags on the ground then sat down, using a tree to let yourself rest on it.

Y/N: "Ram, could you... maybe give me a massage? My back is killing me."

Ram: "No."

Y/N: "Come on, just this once. I won't tell Rem or anyone, I promise."