Banana - Bashou X Male Reader (Senran Kagura) (Req)

Here's another senran kagura request from a different person. I still don't know anything about this game or its characters at all, I just think the design of the girls are neat.

P.S.: HUGE BONKERS!

——————————————————————————

"Haha, banana."

"W-What are you doing?"

While you sat in the middle of the forest, your concentration was broken by a funny thought that came into your head, and then a cute girl just so happened to be walking around so she saw you saying something weird. That cute girl was your childhood friend, Bashou.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Bee. I'm just out here, trying to meditate and..."

You chuckled, not sure as to why you were in such a good mood today. Even Bashou was a bit startled that you were being so happy right in the middle of nowhere.

Y/N: "Sorry, why are you out here?"

Bashou: "I am just out for a walk."

Y/N: "Well, that's nice. Come, sit with me."

The young girl sat next to you, some of her hair strands were very gently swaying with the wind.

Y/N: "Now, close your eyes and take a deep breath."

Bashou did just that, and you could see how her chest slightly inflated when she inhaled which was when you almost choked on simple air. The sight was too much and it almost felt like you were committing a crime. Bashou opened her eyes and gave you pats on the back.

Bashou: "Are you okay?!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Bashou: "Well, you got me worried there for a second."

Y/N: "Hey Bashou, I was thinking... we haven't been hanging out much lately, right?"

Bashou: "Yeah, you could say that."

Y/N: "How about we go somewhere right now?"

Bashou: "Aren't we already somewhere?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah, I guess you're right."

You tried to think of something you could do with your cute friend, who was just sitting there waiting for you, humming some weird song she heard the other day. She was way too cute and it was weird how she didn't...

Y/N: "Have a boyfriend!"

Bashou: "W-What?!"

Y/N: "That's it, we should try out doing the love thingy."

Bashou: "I-I don't think we should do something like that!"

The girl was completely embarrassed that when she spoke, her voice sounded weird. You always found it kind of funny whenever she did do something like that and honestly, it just made her even more cuter and much more likable.

Y/N: "Sorry for startling you, I just wanted to see how you would react."

Bashou: "I actually don't think it's such a bad idea."

You looked over to see an adorable blushing Bashou, and you honestly were surprised she was thinking about what you just said, even if you didn't really mean it.

Y/N: "Really?! Awesome."

Bashou: "What are we even supposed to do that we don't already do?"

Because of your relationship as best friends, you and Bashou had done a lot of things together almost hor entire life that, even if you became lovers, nothing much would change aside from a couple of spontaneous kisses here and there.

Y/N: "Kissing."

Bashou: "We did that when we were seven."

Y/N: "That's fair. How about uhhh, sleeping together?"

Bashou: "Um, I think we did that last month."

Y/N: "Oh yeah. We should do it again, it was fun."

It wasn't.

Flashback

Y/N: "How are your boobs so big?! You can barely fit in the bed!"

Bashou: "I-I'm sorry!"

You were having a hard time trying to sleep when Bashou's huge honkers were pushing up against your back, making it impossible to fall asleep when you started feeling really uncomfortable because of it.

Bashou didn't mind them much since she was already used to carrying those things around, and her back was perfectly fine which bothered you a bit since she was literally defying the laws of nature.

Bashou: "I can go sleep somewhere else."

Y/N: "It's okay! I can sleep."

You waited for Bashou to fall asleep then ended up waking up later in the middle of the night to sleep on the floor while she just slept comfortably and peacefully, taking up the entirety of your small bed with her body.

You promised to get a bigger bed later.

Back to the present

Y/N: "Mmmm..."

Bashou: "Oh I know!"

Somehow, you two came up with something at the exact same time, because when you turned to look at Bashou, she was already looking at you and then, loud and clear, you two said it at the same time.

"Handholding!"

You two were surprised, and then laughed at how it was almost like you two were the same person if you were thinking of the exact same things, and at the same time it was kind of creepy.

Bashou: "Woah!"

Y/N: "We're connected. I am surprised we haven't held hands yet, especially when we were younger."

Bashou: "Yeah, it is weird. Let's do it right now!"

You open your hand, offering it to the busty girl sitting next to you, and after staring at it for exactly three seconds, Bashou takes it and you two stand up. She looks at you and you look at her, the eye contact was making the atmosphere and embarrassing one for some weird reason, but you got used to it. Bashou spoke while her hand held yours.

Bashou: "W-Where do we go now?"

Y/N: "Wherever we want, I guess."

The girl gets closer to you, now holding your arm as her badonkers pressed up against it.

Bashou: "Let's go eat something!"

Y/N: "Oh well, it's a date."

Bashou: "We haven't done those either."

Y/N: "Then I guess we're killing two birds with one stone."

Bashou: "We haven't killed birds either!"

Y/N: "Wait, that's not what I meant.

——————————————————————————