Nuisance - Nui Harime X Reader (Kill La Kill) (Req)

Don't understand how they couldn't defeat this bitch the first time she appeared. I could have done it tho 💯

——————————————————————————

"You got no other choice!"

A small girl follows you around while you were trying to enjoy a peaceful walk around the neighborhood. You weren't a student at Honnouji Academy due to all the weird rumors about that place that creeped you out, so you spent your days doing other things. You never expected a little, cute but creepy, girl wearing weird clothes and carrying a parasol to start following you around.

Y/N: "Just leave me alone!"

Nui: "Just thiiiiiiink about it! What's so bad about dating me anyway?"

Y/N: "Dating a maniac isn't in my plans."

Nui: "I'm no maniac! I'm just a girl looking for a loving pet—partner!"

Y/N: "You said something else."

Nui: "Details, details."

She giggles creepily before appearing right in front of you.

Nui: "Come on! I know people like you are eager to go out with someone like me."

Y/N: "Someone like you?"

Nui: "An adorable and overall super cutesy girl!"

The girl strikes a weird pose, but you just decided to ignore it and keep walking. Almost faster than a bullet, the girl catches up to you and walks beside you.

Nui: "Come on!"

Y/N: "Wait."

You stopped walking, and the girl looked at you and was awaiting anxiously what you had to say.

Y/N: "What was your name again?"

The girl seemed ticked off, but she tried not to lose her odd smile to try to lure you in and make you her partner.

Nui: "M-My name... M-My name is... Nui Harime, the most adorable girl in this hellhole of a planet!"

Y/N: "Right..."

Nui: "You gotta stop ignoring me, or else I'll have no choice but to kill you!"

Although she always kept her cheery tone when speaking, Nui's threat really did sound like something that you should not take lightly. You decided that if this was your only choice, then you might as well do it. Not like there were any other people remotely interested in you, so this could be a good opportunity to finally have someone special, as crazy, annoying, and loud as they may be.

Y/N: "Fine. I'm willing to try this thing out. If it doesn't work—"

Nui: "I'll kill you, got it!"

Y/N: "Oh well."

You decided that, to seal the deal, you would give her a kiss. But since she was incredibly fast, she was now behind you as you leaned forward.

Nui: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "I was trying to... kiss you."

Nui: "Ooh, I see. Okie dokie!"

You gently held the girl's cheeks and brought her in closer, kissing her as best as you could. You didn't really know what would happen if she didn't like it, so you really gave it your all in this single kiss.

When you finally finished, you let Nui go and looked into her eye.

Y/N: "How was that?"

Her face was completely red, but it didn't take long for a smirk to creep on her face as she giggled.

Nui: "Hahaha! That was so adorable! You should've seen your face after, you were so serious about it!"

Y/N: "I thought I would have to try hard from now on."

Nui: "I was kidding about the whole death thing! I could never kill the person I love!"

Nui continues to laugh at you, which made you want to walk away so you did. But once again, Nui proved to be a very fast individual.

Nui: "Come on, don't get angry! I know you like it when I tease you like that!"

Y/N: "I barely know anything about you. We met a week ago and all I heard from you is that you wanted me to be your 'special partner'. I didn't know you would be this..."

Nui: "This what?"

Nui puts her parasol close to you, observing you with her eye and having that uncanny smile on her face. You gulped as you took back your words because killing you whenever she wanted was not off the table just yet.

Y/N: "Uhhh... adorable?"

Nui: "I know right?!"

Nui hugs you, humming as she lifted herself off the ground using your body.

Nui: "Carry me to your house!"

Y/N: "No."

Nui: "What?"

Nui grabs her parasol once again but this time she taps you on the back with it, threatening you again with killing you. You would have to gain the trust of your insane girlfriend if you wanted these threats to end.

Y/N: "I mean yeah, I would love to show you my house..."

Nui: "Yipee! Now take me there!"

Nui moved around and now had her arms wrapped around your neck as you involuntarily gave the girl a piggyback ride.

Nui: "We're gonna have so much fun together, right?"

Y/N: "Right..."

Later that same day...

You and Nui were in the same bed together, and Nui didn't seem as tired as you were.

Nui: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah?"

Nui: "Do you love me?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

It got quiet for a couple of seconds again before the girl spoke up again.

Nui: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Nui: "Tell me you love me."

Y/N: "I-I love you, Nui."

Nui: "I love you too."

It got quiet for some more time before Nui spoke up again, but you interrupted her.

Y/N: "Nui?"

Nui: "Yes?"

Y/N: "When exactly did you became interested in me?"

Nui: "Well... never! I jut picked someone on the street to pick on and you seemed the one who could withstand me the most, so you seemed very very VERY interesting!"

Y/N: "So you don't actually like me?"

Nui: "If I didn't, then I would have killed you after the kiss from earlier!"

Y/N: "So you do?"

Nui: "Nope, I do whatever I want to do! But if we're getting REALLY really serious and technical, then... I don't know, but we'll just have to figure that out."

Nui hugs you, snuggling into your arms as she giggled crazily like she usually does.

Nui: "Nightnight! See ya tomorrow, sweet dreams and all of that!"

Y/N: "Goodnight..."

And to think that you had to endure her for a whole week before... you don't really think you could endure her for the rest of your life.

——————————————————————————