⚠️(Announcement) The End Of The Legendary Book Of Oneshots

Yeah, I know the limit of a book is 200 parts, but I kinda lost interest in writing oneshots for now, specially with how I was running out of ideas for some reason, how much I had to do, and with how surprisingly impatient some people in my PMs were getting. But that's just wattpad I suppose, so don't worry about me 👉😎👉

This is probably one of the longest, and also one of the first, books I've written here and the only one that has managed to blow up to immense proportions. Like, holy crap I never thought people would actually request. How did that even happen?

It was insane to see the amount of support you all gave me, guys, gals, and every reader in general, who kept coming back to see what stupid story I made next. It was a really nice feeling (I'd hug you right now if I could 😳)

But... there obviously were a TON of people that were left out (I will never say "noted" with a cookie just to be polite ever again cuz look at how that turned out LMAO). So there is only one question that needs to be answered:

Would you like to see another book of oneshots?

With this, I will be able to get new people requesting in a more organized way (I learned my lesson 🗿), and also get to add danganronpa and persona characters because there seems to be a high demand for those for some strange reason.

Also, I would get a lot more freedom to do what I want since it's technically a fresh start and I won't be tied down by eight or nine of the stories written here, which I'm not very proud of. My style has changed a lot and there are things that I no longer want to do (harems are stinky if you don't do them correctly 💯) and things I want to try, so it would be a win-win for everyone.

You decide.

That's all, thank you so much for reading these random and dumb short stories of your favorite characters and now: (here's a couple of stuff to celebrate the end of this book)...

A Map of Stories I Wrote (2019-2020) (And Some I Decided To Not Publish):

The Original Plans For What's Now Known As"The Legendary Book Of Oneshots" (for those curious)

"The Legendary Book Of Oneshots" (for those curious)

This book was originally supposed to be one long story, with the reader being the same person every chapter. But as you all can see, it never really happened.

The reader was originally supposed to be an inter-dimensional time traveler who had hired people to build a watch to travel to different dimensions simply because they were bored. The reader was this rich, flirtatious person essentially, and the girls they would meet along the way would teach the reader that there's more to life than their huge ego and obvious obsession to cute girls.

I scrapped the idea so each oneshot could allow me to take the characters wherever I wanted them to go to rather than sticking to Y/N's character development and, basically, the same formula for every chapter. The book would have been a lot shorter if I had gone with the idea as well, and there would have been like zero lemons too 🗿

I know this isn't as cool to tell to anyone as I thought it would be, but it's kinda nice to show my original plans for the book.

That's it ٩(

I believe that's all I had to say. Thank you all so much for the endless support you all show by commenting and voting on my stories. It really does mean a lot to me. Even just silently reading from a distance without saying anything is so significant to me and I appreciate every single one of you beautiful mfs. This has been an interesting journey and I'm definitely going to keep writing until I'm as dry as a darn statue.

Take care, love yourself, drink tons of water, and always remember: do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do 🤝

Peace!