🍋 First Time? - Kyoka Jiro X Male Reader (MHA) (+18) (Req)

Hello, it is I, secret ending man. Here's a riddle: what belongs to you, but it is used by others?

——————————————————————————

Y/N: "Come on, open up! I just wanna talk."

It was an accident, a mistake. You didn't understand and now she might never be your friend again. But you at least wanted to make things right, although your angry friend, Kyoka Jiro, might not think the same.

Kyoka: "I don't want to talk."

Y/N: "Please. If you don't let me in, I'll phase through the doors."

Kyoka: "Why don't you try it then!"

Your quirk actually allowed you to harness other abilities for a short period of time, in this case it was phasing through things, but every time you used it, it hurt you a bit in return. Your hand started fading, and then your whole body as you walked through the door and entered the dorm room, then your body returned to its regular physical state.

Y/N: "Whew, that tickles. Anyways, I just want to talk."

Kyoka: "Fine, since you're already here, you might as well."

Y/N: "I'm... sorry. For the kiss. Earlier.. when I... you know..."

Kyoka was sitting on her bed, holding her legs close to her and burrowing her face in them just so she wouldn't see your face.

Kyoka: "You're forgiven you can go now."

Y/N: "That was a very... bland response."

Even if it was for a couple of seconds, Kyoka gazed at you, but when you noticed, she looked away. Maybe it was her pride not allowing her to forgive you, but that was something she didn't want to tell you by the looks of it.

Y/N: "If you don't want to be friends anymore then that's fine. I just need to hear it from you."

She refused to speak, so you inevitably walked closer just to see how she would react, and Kyoka didn't seem to care, so you stood next to her.

Y/N: "If there's anything I can do, then please, just tell me."

You pat her back, then walked away, your hand started vibrating again unexpectedly. You held your wrist and made your other hand vibrate, stopping both in the process. As you weren't looking, Kyoka stood up and very quietly walked to you, then hugged you from behind. She didn't say anything and now you were confused.

Y/N: "What is it?"

Kyoka: "There might be something you could do for me..."

She pulled you back, making you sit on the bed while she sat on top of you, her eyes focused on yours.

Kyoka: "I guess it's my turn to apologize before we start."

Y/N: "Start? S-Start what, exactly?"

Kyoka: "I overreacted. I might've... liked that kiss, but I guess I was caught off guard."

Y/N: "Right..."

Kyoka: "And so... I think you deserve a second chance. We deserve a second chance."

Out of all the things she could have done or said to you, Kyoka chose the one thing you weren't expecting someone like her to say, so it seemed all the more suspicious that she would say this right after mentioning that she wanted to start something.

Y/N: "Second chance, got it. So does this mean we're..."

Kyoka, embarrassed, looked down as she fiddled with the chords hanging from her ears, nodding to confirm your statement.

Kyoka: "Y-Yea, but I want to keep it a secret from the others for now."

Y/N: "Alright, now, about the thing you mentioned."

Kyoka: "I want you to be my first..."

Another bomb dropped on you by the quiet Kyoka. Were you ready to do this? Certainly not but you were willing to try.

Y/N: "W-W-Well... yeah, sure. Let's... let's do it."

Kyoka: "Thank you."

Even if you didn't look it, a lot of research was done for the past few years preparing you for this exact moment, and you were glad you did your research.

Your hands ran down Kyoka's body, bringing her close for a kiss. Your fingers massaged her back, then ran down all the way to her ass. Standing up while keeping the kissing going, you pulled down her pants along with her panties, your fingers feeling her pussy which was a bit wet, possibly from all the kissing that was going on. You fingered her, three of your fingers playing with her vagina.

This is where quirks can be fun.

You used yours to harness electricity, making little sparks that completely took Kyoka by surprise as they struck her

Kyoka: "Keep doing that..."

And although you felt like someone was hurting your fingers, you kept it going to pleasure her. Slowly placing her down on her bed, you used your quirk again to make your right hand vibrate at a high speed, barely placing it on Kyoka's wet pussy was enough as she moaned from all the pleasure that your hands could bring.

But what about your whole body?

Risky, but worth it, you decided to harness the power of multiplication as another you appeared on the other side of the bed, Kyoka was confused but quickly caught on, kissing your clone. The clone lifted her shirt up, revealing her honest-sized breasts, which she quickly covered with her arms.

Kyoka: "Don't look..."

Y/N: "I don't really care about that, I care about you. It's okay."

Her arms very slowly returned to her sides, her nipples out in the open. You pulled out your dick and was ready to go in, so you did, penetrating her and getting all the way in, Kyoka was in pain but she held the clone's hand so it could help her through it.

Y/N: "There, I'll start moving now."

Kyoka watched as your dick started going in and out of her, smoothly making sure it gets used to the size of your dick. After a couple of minutes, Kyoka seemed a bit more confident, so she pulled down the clone's pants and grabbed his dick, jerking him off. Grabbing her by the waist, you went a bit faster and the clone put his dick in Kyoka's mouth, muffling her moans as he forced himself deep in her mouth.

You and the clone nodded at the same time, pulling out and turning Kyoka around, then going back to penetrating her from behind and the front, making your soon-to-be girlfriend feeling extremely great. You on the other hand, started feeling the consequences of using your quirk for an extended period of time but you pushed through the pain anyways, as you and your clone fucked her faster and faster, accidentally activating your quirk and accessing superspeed, fucking her unlike anything anyone has ever seen or felt before.

You and the clone started cumming in her after what felt like hours of going super quickly inside of Kyoka, filling her mouth and vagina up. Kyoka couldn't move due to her now trembling legs. You dropped next to her on the bed and passed out while the clone disappeared.

Kyoka: "Ah, I... I don't think I'll be able to walk anytime soon...."

Kyoka wrapped her arms around you, planting a kiss on your head. She smiles.

——————————————————————————