Ai Hayasaka Gives Love - Ai Hayasaka X Reader (Love Is War)

sorry this one took so long to write, really wanted to come up with something nice while nailing Ai's personality, but that's hard when one doesn't watch the anime and barely knows the character. Hehe :v

——————————————————————————

"It's cold."

You and Hayasaka were on the way to your apartment, with snow filled streets and little snowflakes falling down ever so slowly. The two of you shivered because it was probably one of the coldest days ever.

Y/N: "We're almost there, don't worry. Just a couple more..."

You had finally arrived.

Y/N: "Gotta get the keys, gotta get the keys..."

You got the keys out of your pocket and used them to open the locked door. The two of you quickly hurried in, closing the door and locking it.

Hayasaka: "Ah, that's better."

Y/N: "May I...?"

You then helped Hayasaka with her coat, which was a slow, quiet moment between the two of you as the coat slid down her delicate arms, then you hung it up on the coat rack. When you turned around, her face seemed strangely close to yours, as if she had moved it on purpose to be closer to you.

Y/N: "Wow, i-it's kinda hot in here isn't it?"

You broke the moment as you led her to the couch, a comforting feeling as the two of you sat down, letting out a sigh.

Hayasaka: "It's definitely better than outside. Thank you for letting me come here."

Y/N: "Well I saw you walking out there and you seemed rather cold. It was nothing."

You eyed Hayasaka for a couple of seconds, noticing that she seemed rather tense and nervous, but you were really close to not noticing due to her straight expression on her face.

Y/N: "Are you okay? I don't see the boogeyman anywhere. Relax. Mi casa es su casa or something like that."

Hayasaka: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Y/N: "What's up? Not like I'm gonna pull out an axe and start chasing you around."

A little smile grew on your face.

Y/N: "Unless that is what you want."

Hayasaka laughed quietly, then shook her head.

Hayasaka: "No it's not that. It's just weird to be, you know, in your apartment. Girl alone with a guy on a couch. I don't know, I think I'm crazy."

Y/N: "No no, I get it. But don't think of it that way, we're friends so no reason to feel nervous."

Hayasaka: "Yeah, you're right."

Now they both felt nervous, but there was something comforting about the silence in the apartment, along with the snow that was piling outside and since it was a near perfect day to stay inside and do nothing, it was a fairly calm moment.

Y/N: "So, how's Kaguya?"

Hayasaka: "Oh she's quite alright, she's still her own peculiar self. Pursuing Miyuki and all of that."

Y/N: "It's really funny, how they love each other yet they don't wanna admit it."

Hayasaka: "I always wanted something like that..."

Y/N: "What was that?"

Hayasaka started blushing, whispering something that she did not want you to know yet, but saying it loud enough for you to almost hear it.

Hayasaka: "Nothing. It's fine."

Y/N: "Mmm, what do you think someone should do in a situation like that?"

Hayasaka: "I would just confess really, if I loved someone that much."

Y/N: "Really? Interesting...."

You stood up, bringing out a blanket from your bedroom and handing it to Hayasaka.

Y/N: "Here."

Hayasaka: "Thanks."

Y/N: "You know, Hayasaka, if you had the person you loved right in front of you, would you tell them?"

Hayasaka: "Mm, perhaps."

Y/N: "What would you say to them, exactly? I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Hayasaka looked away, clearing her throat, and looking back at your E/C eyes, extending her hands to hold yours. You were holding hands with Hayasaka as she tried her best not to show her embarrassment.

Hayasaka: "Y/N, you have been not only a great friend, but an amazing person that truly cares about who I am, and that is why I love... you."

That last word struck you like a blade going through your chest, as though it felt genuine and she was directing those words to you.

Hayasaka: "Will you accept my feelings?"

You started feeling hot, forcing you to remove your jacket and leaving you only with your shirt. Nodding your head really fast, you thought it was pretty convincing.

Y/N: "O-Oh yeah that was really great. I-I'm sure whoever you love is pretty lucky."

Hayasaka: "You really have no idea."

Y/N: "What?"

Hayasaka:' "Don't worry about it."

Y/N: "Wait, who is it?"

Hayasaka: "I'm gonna take a nap."

Y/N: "D-Don't just do that, I need to know."

Hayasaka: "Heh, I'm going to do something first."

Y/N: "What do you—?"

Hayasaka suddenly rested her head on your chest, covering you both with the blanket. She smiled as she closed her eyes, nuzzling against your chest.

Hayasaka: "Thanks."

Y/N: "S-Sure... will you tell me after?"

Hayasaka: "Perhaps..."

——————————————————————————

yeah sorry if it isnt that good, im kinda bad at writing and I'm trying my best😳