🍋 Achievement Unlocked! - Chiaki Nanami X Male Reader (Danganronpa) (Req)

I was gonna hold off from doing Danganronpa until I did 'the thing', but hey, one oneshot can't hurt (MMMM LONG LEMON)

P.S.: BRO why is there a 40 minute video on YT about why someone doesn't like Chiaki. They need to go spend more than 40 minutes OUTSIDE (no hate tho, just found it really funny).

———————————————————————

"Again? How does she even do that...?"

There she was, standing—quite literally—in all of her sleeping glory and without a single care in the world, Chiaki Nanami. Just as she entered your room, Chiaki somehow managed to fall asleep once again due to her exhaustion catching up to her. Too much 'gaming' seemed to be the only reasonable explanation as to why Chiaki would take these extremely brief naps, but the way she manages to fall asleep while completely standing is still a bit unsettling to you, despite seeing her do it tons of times.

Y/N: "Mmm... Chiaki? You there?"

As peaceful as she seemed, you had to wake up the sleeping gamer in order to help her with the one thing she specifically asked you to assist her with. It was a game that Chiaki had recently obtained, one of those dreadful 'dating sims' that she always had a difficult time dealing with. She didn't want to give you much details other than "I'm certain you can solve this riddle" and other cryptic enough statements that convinced you to try and figure out the video game addict's predicament.

Chiaki: "Ah sorry, I think I fell asleep again..."

Y/N: "You really need to sleep at night."

Chiaki: "Ah, but that's not what we're here for! Here, let me show you."

Chiaki took off her backpack, unzipping it and pulling out her handheld console which she quickly turns on and, after a couple of seconds, gets to the exact moment she needed help in the game.

Chiaki: "Look."

When she showed you the game, and you did take some time to read the text, you simply froze there unable to really do anything until your mind fully processed the whole thing.

Y/N: "Wait a minute... WHAT TYPE OF OPTIONS ARE THESE!?!?"

On the screen, there seemed to be a cute girl blushing and looking quite embarrassed, and below her immense rack were three options, and two of those really spoke volumes as to what this game was meant to be.

Chiaki: "I'm supposed to be a guy in this game, and this girl says she wants to—"

Y/N: "I can read what she's saying just fine!"

Although you were panicking, Chiaki wasn't but rather looked interested as to what got you so riled up like that. It is a dating sim after all so the options, and this was mostly due to her limited knowledge on relationships and just love in general, didn't really seem out of the ordinary to the innocent Chiaki.

A few seconds passed before Chiaki spoke again, lost for a moment in her own thoughts.

Chiaki: "Oh, the love bar can greatly increase or decrease depending on what I do here, so I need your help."

Y/N: "What even is this—what's the name of this game again?"

After Chiaki casually told you the name of the game, you looked it up on your phone and, just like you thought, the game was rated M for 'sexual themes', just to generalize because the game included a lot once the protagonist reached the top of any of the six girls' love bar.

Y/N: "Who even told you to play this?"

Chiaki: "Well, I picked it based on how popular it was, and I thought it could be good practice to get better at dating sims. What should I do?"